Chapter 34

◎Encounter◎

After Zhuzi finished speaking, he realized that he had said the wrong thing, and quickly covered his mouth with his hand, looking at the sky and the earth but not daring to look at Dafu.

Dafu narrowed his eyes: "Quickly tell the truth, or I will report you to the teacher."

Zhuzi shook his head: "You dare not, if you report, Xiaoan will suffer as well!" "

That's not necessarily the case. Dafu walked in front of him and deliberately frightened him, "You said this, and Xiaoan didn't agree immediately, and Niudan and the others didn't agree either. Even if the teacher found out, they wouldn't blame them, and they would only say you If one person comes up with a bad idea, maybe he will be punished..."

Dafu was already smart, and he read a lot of books, and his speech was different from ordinary children, so he frightened Zhuzhu immediately, and he said hastily : "I said, I said, Meng Xiaoman told me, she asked me to say that!"

Dafu was stunned: "Meng Xiaoman? Who is that?"

There is no such student in their class.

Zhuzi waved his hand: "It's not from our class, she's... She's the one who picked up the rabbit that day!"

Dafu finally realized, "Do you know her?"

"I don't know her!" Zhuzi unexpectedly shook his head.

He didn't know Meng Xiaoman. He was walking on the road that day, and Meng Xiaoman suddenly asked him if he was worried about the exam. At that time, Zhuzi wondered how she knew. Could it be that he was so stupid that he couldn't pass the exam? the reason?

Zhu Zi was young and pure-minded, so he nodded and said yes, I was just worried about what happened to the exam, what the hell is going on with you?

He is a typical mischievous little boy. At this age, he doesn't like to play with little girls, and he doesn't like to talk to them. Every time he speaks, he can make the female students in the class cry, but Meng Xiaoman is not angry at all. Said that if you are worried about the exam, I can help.

"She told me that idea." After Zhuzi finished speaking, he looked at Dafu and said, "I'll tell you the truth, can you not tell Teacher Shao?" "Okay, I won't tell." Dafu nodded and lowered his head Contemplating something, when Zhu Zi took two steps, he suddenly said: "By the way, I actually didn't know that you were the one who said about stealing the test papers." Zhu Zi was stunned:

"What do you mean?" Dafu smiled, revealing White teeth, but this smile is extremely scary in the eyes of Zhu Zi.

"I just lied to you, but I didn't expect it to be successful."

Dafu and Zhuzi were nodding acquaintances, because they only talked about Xiaoan's relationship, so they didn't know what kind of person he was.

He suddenly asked about the theft of the test papers. Now Zhuzi may not have noticed it because of guilt, but after calming down later, he will probably feel that Xiao An told him about it, and then he will turn around and blame Xiao An.

Dafu hopes that Xiao An will study hard, but he doesn't want him to have no friends. For Xiao An, who is itchy all over if he doesn't go out and have fun for a second, if no one pays attention to him, he will definitely be unhappy.

Dafu was right in thinking, Zhuzi really came back to his senses, they were the ones who secretly said about stealing the test papers, what happened to Dafu now? That must be what Xiao An said.

Thinking about it this way, he didn't even plan to go to the toilet, so he planned to go back and ask Xiao An what was going on.

But at this moment, after hearing Dafu's words, Zhu Zi not only didn't blame Xiao An, but also thought in his heart, Xiao An's brother is too scary, he can calculate such a stranger to him, so what kind of life does Xiao An spend at home all day!