Chapter 33

◎Cheating◎

Shen Weiwei soon found out about Gao Xue. After all, there are no secrets in the family area. If one person knows it, everyone will know it.

In fact, this kind of quarrel between husband and wife is too normal. Who doesn't quarrel? Husband and wife both rolled up their sleeves and fought. It would be fine to leave it in someone else's house, but it was outrageous when it happened to Cai Jie.

Who doesn't know Cai Jie, he can be said to be the gay man with the best reputation in the entire family area. No matter who mentions him, he is a "loving wife" and "good man".

As a result, it was not only rumored that he and Gao Xue had quarreled, but also blamed Gao Xue for his own reputation. Who wouldn't be surprised to hear that.

But Shen Weiwei was not surprised at all, she had already guessed this possibility, so she was very calm when she knew it, but she was a little worried about Gao Xue, afraid that she would be in a bad mood.

So I went to see her the next day, but I didn't know that Gao Xue was much better than she thought, and she was not angry, she was angry and chilled.

But compared to these, the most is to see clearly.

She felt that her previous life seemed to be covered in a layer of fog. Her family was in good condition, her parents doted on her, and she had a somewhat delicate personality. She always yearned for a life that only had love.

So when there was a crack in the relationship between her and Cai Jie, her first reaction was to maintain it. She didn't want her love to become like the couples she used to look down on. And she believed that Cai Jie liked her, after all, he was really good to her in the past.

But Gao Xue is naive, but she is not stupid either. When she heard those stories from the old lady in the village that day, she was just afraid at first, fearing that her future would be the same as that story. own discussion.

The fear became a reality, and she felt like she was falling apart. Didn't Cai Jie like to talk about how kind he was to her, to create his own image of a good man? Then she will come too, you treat me well and I treat you well, isn't this the real "loving" couple?

After she said that, even if Cai Jie was so angry that his teeth were about to gnaw, he could only accept it with a smile. After all, Cai Jie couldn't say openly that he was stepping on Gao Xue to benefit, and his reputation would be even more ruined.

I can only pretend to be flattered while bleeding from my heart.

Seeing him like that, Gao Xue felt much happier, so when Shen Weiwei came, she was basking in the sun in the yard, and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, I'm fine, don't worry."

She is really fine, Although she was disappointed by what Cai Jie did at first, she also figured it out. After all, everyone only thinks of themselves, and the same is true between husband and wife.

She will do what Cai Jie treats her in the future, just live in a different way, exposing all the superficial "good" in the past.

Seeing that she had figured it out, Shen Weiwei was also happy: "Okay, then you can come to me if you need anything."

"Okay, sister-in-law, thank you." This thank you is very sincere, and she is not an idiot. After two days of calming down, I thought about it, how could it be such a coincidence that the same thing happened to her in the village they went to, and every time the old lady spoke, she would look at her meaningfully.

This must have been intentionally told to her. As for who it was, it could only be Shen Weiwei who had been out alone for a while.

Gao Xue especially thanked Shen Weiwei, but she didn't know what to do, so she could only talk about it first, but she kept this kindness in her heart, thinking that she would definitely thank her if she had the opportunity in the future.