Chapter 49

◎Leaving◎

With a bicycle, it is much more convenient to do anything.

It is already October now, and the school will be on holiday for several days on October 1st for National Day, Shen Weiwei doesn't have to go to work, and will go to town every morning to see Gao Xue.

Now that the weather has gradually cooled down, Shen Weiwei has resumed the frequency of going to the mountains again. Although she still hasn't caught the male rabbit that she was thinking about, she is still lucky, and has caught the pheasant two or three times.

The pheasant has no meat, so it is not very good to eat when fried, but it is very good in soup.

One pheasant can make a big pot of soup, and after the family is full, there are still two small bowls left over. Shen Weiwei puts it in a thermos bucket and sends it to the town.

The town is not far from the military area, and it takes about 20 minutes to ride a bicycle. When we arrived at the hospital, the soup was still hot.

Gao Xue's health is not good, and his hometown is in Southern Province, too far away, so he can only go back after confinement.

Mrs. Gao brought a lot of money when she came here. Later, when Gao's parents heard that Gao Xue had given birth to a daughter, they were very happy. They were afraid that she would not be able to bear it, so they wanted to make up for it, so they sent more money. come over.

Money and tickets are enough, but it is not so easy to buy things, especially old hens, chicken soup is the best for confinement people, but old hens are particularly difficult to buy, after all, "chicken butt is the bank", and every household counts on it No one is willing to sell those who help the hen to lay eggs and improve their lives. Even Mrs. Gao secretly went to the black market a few times, but they all returned empty-handed.

At this time, the chicken soup brought by Shen Weiwei was as precious as the timely rain. Mrs. Gao was very happy. When Shen Weiwei left, she said to Gao Xue: "Xiao Shen is so kind to you, and so is Xiao Du." Du Xiaojuan was also very happy

. She cared about Gao Xue, but because she was pregnant, she couldn't come all the time, but she came the next day after giving birth, and secretly stuffed a red envelope under the pillow.

Not to mention Shen Weiwei, if it weren't for her help, Mrs. Gao would not be so relaxed alone.

Gao Xue nodded, and couldn't help laughing: "Yes, my sister-in-law and Xiaojuan are very good to me."

Sometimes she would think that even though she didn't know people well and married a man like Cai Jie, she also Not too bad luck, at least I got to know Shen Weiwei and Du Xiaojuan, if not for their help, I might not be able to survive.

"That's because you are a good person, so you can know so many good people." After finishing speaking, Mrs. Gao said, "I will go to the black market tomorrow. If I can buy meat, I will let Xiao Shen take some back."

There are pork on the black market , It's a bit more expensive, but it's okay, Mrs. Gao has money on hand, so it's okay to buy something when you come across it.

But Gao Xue said: "Sister-in-law, don't give it away

first, she will definitely not want it." The seafood that Gao's sister-in-law gave Shen Weiwei before, not only contained seaweed and wakame, but also a lot of sea fish. The extra large sea fish is not cheap, Shen Weiwei refused to take it at that time, it was Gao's sister-in-law who talked for a long time before she reluctantly accepted it, and now if the meat was sent again, Shen Weiwei would definitely not want it.

Gao Xue knew Shen Weiwei, she thought for a while and took some money out of the luggage bag.

These were all sold off from her dowry. Although the divorce was in a hurry, Gao Xue never thought of taking advantage of a scum like Cai Jie. Everything was sold.