Chapter 54

◎Big event◎

Xiao An is sometimes naughty, but at critical moments he also knows that Dafu is right, so this night he didn't make any noise to see what his parents were doing, he went honestly after dinner She went to bed and waited until the next day before running to Shen Weiwei and asking her: "Mom, what did you and Dad do last night?"

Shen Weiwei was packing up, and Mrs. Gao was going back to her hometown. Send her off, and see if there is anything I can give to Mrs. Gao by the way.

There are not many things in the house, Shen Weiwei rummaged through them, and what she could give away was only a few dry goods. It happened that there were still two pheasants caught in the hunting before in the cabinet, and when she was about to take them out, Xiao An suddenly He ran in and asked such a sentence.

In an instant, everything in Shen Weiwei's hand almost fell to the ground.

"Mom, what's wrong with you?" Xiao An reached out to catch the pheasant, handed it to her, and asked in surprise, "Shall we eat pheasant for lunch today?"

Shen Weiwei took the food, "No, it's for a gift." Human."

"Oh, okay." I had eaten meat yesterday, and Xiao An was not disappointed that I couldn't eat meat today, but it was a pity to take a look at the pheasant, and then continued: "Mom, you haven't told me yet. What did you and dad do last night?"

Shen Weiwei: "..."

It seems that as long as there is no meat to eat, you can't keep your mouth shut.

Shen Weiwei coughed lightly. If it was in the past, she would have answered it directly, but last night when she asked Cheng Yan that question, she got an unexpected answer, and Shen Weiwei was shocked at that time.

Cheng Yan looked at her suspiciously: "Daughter-in-law, why do you ask this? If I don't like you, why should I marry you?"

Shen Weiwei: "..."

Then who knows, do you mean that I thought you got married for the sake of repaying your kindness for the sake of the half corn bread every day?

Of course you can't say this, Shen Weiwei pretended to be calm and said "Oh", "I know, just ask casually, just ask casually."

Fearing that Cheng Yan would continue to ask, Shen Weiwei quickly stood up from the chair, " I'm going to call Dafu Xiaoan to get up and eat, you go to the kitchen and bring out the noodles." After speaking, he left quickly.

Although Shen Weiwei is usually a very smart person, she really doesn't have any talent in acting. She just thought that she was covering up well, but she didn't know that when she turned her head, Cheng Yan behind her couldn't help laughing .

But Cheng Yan didn't say anything, acting exactly the same as usual, Shen Weiwei thought he didn't think too much, and immediately breathed a sigh of relief, although because of Cheng Yan's sudden confession, Shen Weiwei felt a little flustered, her heart was beating non-stop .

But it's okay, when the night calms down, she just needs to calm down.

Shen Weiwei planned this way, but she didn't expect that just as the two children were being coaxed to sleep, the door was closed, the lights were turned off, and she was about to think about things quietly, suddenly Cheng Yan leaned over and asked in a low voice Said: "Daughter-in-law, you said that you know that I like you."

Cheng Yan probably suffered from the cold on the mountain and didn't catch a cold, but his voice was a bit hoarse, and the purposely lowered voice carried a very different atmosphere from the past.

Shen Weiwei's heartbeat, which finally calmed down a little, started to speed up a little again.

"Yes... yes, I know, what's the matter?" Anyway, the lights are off now, the surroundings are pitch black, and she doesn't blush and can't tell, Shen Weiwei replied very frankly.