Chapter 10

◎Take the initiative to call brother ◎

The weather was fine the next day, after breakfast they took their things and went to the mountain.

The military area was originally located around the mountain, especially the family courtyard, which was built along the mountain. It took about ten minutes to walk west to the foot of the mountain.

It was already early for them to come, but someone was earlier. At this moment, many people gathered at the foot of the mountain, with tools in their hands, all of whom came to dig wild vegetables.

To the north of the mountain is a field with a particularly large area, which is the army's crop field.

With so many soldiers in the army, eating and drinking together is a big expense. If you only want to go out and buy, even if the money from the state subsidy is not enough, you can only do it yourself.

Fortunately, there is a lack of everything here, except for labor. Especially the army is full of young and strong men. It is another kind of training to come to farm every year during the busy farming season.

At this moment, all the military wives are digging wild vegetables, while stretching their necks to evaluate which soldier is the most agile in farming, no one has noticed that Shen Weiwei and the others are coming.

Du Xiaojuan lowered her voice and said: "Sister-in-law, let's go there."

Then, she took Shen Weiwei to go inside, turned two corners and came to another place, not to mention the fact that there are more wild vegetables on the ground than the The hillside outside is much better.

"It's really nice here." Shen smiled slightly. Although she didn't reject getting along with people, there were too many people just now, and the noise gave her a headache.

Du Xiaojuan smiled: "Of course, Sister-in-law Gao and I discovered this before. There is a big tree blocking it, so people usually don't come here."

Sister-in-law Gao?

Hearing a strange name suddenly, Shen Weiwei was still a little puzzled, just from Du Xiaojuan's tone, she knew that she should have a good relationship with this person, but it has been so many days, she has never seen this military wife surnamed Gao , Did you go back to your hometown?

Du Xiaojuan didn't take the initiative to explain, and Shen Weiwei didn't ask any more questions. As soon as the two put the basket down, they started digging wild vegetables.

March is the season for wild vegetables to grow. Wild celery and bracken are suitable for picking. There is a kind of shepherd's purse in particular. Shen Weiwei heard about it in the years when he stayed in later generations. It has high nutritional value, especially It was good for the eyes, so she dug some more on purpose.

Du Xiaojuan pointed behind her and said: "There are still Chinese toon and elm trees over there, but they have been robbed long ago. We can only wait for next year." Save some food, so every year at this time, everyone will swarm into the mountains and bring back all the food that can be eaten.

There were not many elm coins and Chinese toon in the first place, Shen Weiwei came over too late, now there is nothing on the tree.

It's a pity for Shen Weiwei to think about it. She likes to eat Chinese toon, especially with this scrambled egg. But it's too inside, it's very dangerous, we can't go in easily." Du Xiaojuan was afraid that she would run away, so she specially instructed.

Shen Weiwei doesn't try to be brave. Although she can hunt, it is not safe to go into the mountains alone. How can she not cherish the life she finally won.