Chapter 38

◎Breakdown◎

Shen Weiwei had known for a long time that she was going to make this trip, and she had just agreed with Mrs. Shen that she would go there after breakfast tomorrow, but now Cheng Yan said that the three of them could just go, and she was stunned.

Cheng Yan nodded and helped her shake off the quilt. It's hot now, but she still needs to cover it with a thin blanket for fear of catching cold at night.

"I'll just take them there, don't worry, it will be fine."

Cheng Yan knew what kind of chaotic scene he would be going there tomorrow, and he didn't want Shen Weiwei to be upset along with him.

Shen Weiwei was actually worried that he would not be able to take care of the two children by himself, but seeing Cheng Yan's serious gaze, she thought about it and felt relieved: "Okay, then go there early tomorrow, and be careful on the way."

"Okay." Although the person agreed, the child didn't know yet, so when they came together the next day and learned from their mother that they were going to go out with Cheng Yan alone, no matter whether it was Dafu or Xiaoan, they were stunned like a bolt from the blue. land.

Especially Dafu, he has never stayed alone with Cheng Yan, and compared to Xiaoan who has something to say, he will show it when he is unhappy, and sometimes he will secretly fight against Cheng Yan with his playmates He is a bad father, and Dafu belongs to the kind of person who holds all his thoughts in his heart.

Although he didn't say anything, he resisted Cheng Yan much more than Xiao Anke.

Now when I heard that they were going out together, Dafu was in a bad mood. Cheng Yan stood at the door and called them. Xiao An was unhappy and did not resist, and walked over with his head down, while Dafu ran to Shen Weiwei uncharacteristically. behind.

"Mom, will you come with us?"

He hurriedly hugged Shen Weiwei's arm, raised his small face, his small expression looked pitiful and cute, Shen Weiwei almost couldn't hold back, just as he was about to say yes, Cheng Yan walked over directly, stretched out his hand, and took Dafu He picked it up and carried it on his shoulders: "Xiao An follows."

He was tall and long-legged, with fast steps, and walked out of the yard in a few steps.

It wasn't until the little girl who was still standing beside Mrs. Shen uttered an exclamation that Dafu realized that he was being carried on his shoulder by his father at this moment, and his fair and tender face turned red with a "boom".

"I want to come down!" Dafu said loudly.

In all fairness, Daifuku is really a very quiet child. Not only does he not like to go out to play, but he even speaks very calmly. Sometimes he is too serious, not even like a child.

So when he heard his voice at this time, Shen Weiwei was stunned, good guy, Dafu has never spoken so loudly before.

Xiao An at the back thought he wasn't broken enough, so he said "Wow" exaggeratedly: "Dafu, you are like a piglet being carried by your father!"

Dafu: "..."

"I want to come down! I want to come down!" While shouting, he twisted his short legs and kept waving his arms. He looked exasperated and cute, and he no longer pretended to be cold like usual. At this time, he was no different from an ordinary child.

Cheng Yan didn't want him to sink slightly, so he came out now, and seeing him struggling so much, he bent down and let him go.

As soon as he landed, Dafu ran forward with his short legs, fearing that Cheng Yan would come to carry him again. How could he remember that he refused to go out with his father at first no matter what? In the blink of an eye, he ran to the front went.