Chapter 36

◎Letter◎

Xiao An felt that the little girl was weird, and her round eyes were full of doubts.

Xiaoman didn't expect that Xiaoan didn't know what she was doing, she thought for a while and asked, "Did Zhuzi not tell you anything? Didn't Zhuzi give you an idea to do well in the exam?

" It's good because I'm smart! It has nothing to do with Zhuzi!" In fact, I still have to thank Dafu, but Xiaoan won't tell strangers about this, lest everyone know that he is not smart.

Xiao An was anxious to go back to share the joy with her mother, and ran away after saying this, saying, "Don't follow me, I don't know you, and I won't thank you!" Xiaoman heard this sentence The words became even more dissatisfied, since he obviously helped him, it's fine if he didn't say thank you, why did he drive her away with such a disgusting tone?

But she really misunderstood Xiao An, Xiao An didn't dislike him at all, he was afraid.

Because he suddenly thought of the candy and money that was cheated by Dafu. It was all his savings, which he saved with great difficulty. Just because of this exam, he was taken away by Dafu, and now a strange little girl suddenly appeared , and said that he wanted to thank her, maybe he just wanted to take advantage of this name to seek benefits from him?

That's not okay!

Absolutely not!

The more Xiao An thought about it, the more panicked she became, and she ran even faster.

Xiaoman, who was standing behind, pouted angrily, at this moment, Liao Yanshu came over: "Xiaoman, why did you come here, why didn't you tell mother, mother is dying of anxiety!" Man obediently ran over and hugged Liao Yanshu's neck: "Mom, I'm hungry, I want to eat."

Liao Yanshu was also hungry. She originally planned to take her daughter to the cafeteria for a comfortable meal, but who knew that Shen Weiwei came, so she definitely couldn't go to the cafeteria. "Mother will take you back to eat."

It's dinner, although it's a little earlier, but it's only at six o'clock, so the timing is just right. But Liao Yanshu wasted a little time looking for Meng Xiaoman, and when she returned home from school, it was almost seven o'clock and it was already dark.

The mother and daughter entered the house hungry, and they wanted to ask if there was anything to eat, but they saw that there were only two empty bowls left on the table. Except for a little soup, there was not even a single crumb left.

"Why didn't you bring us food?" Liao Yanshu asked with a serious face. Meng Jianguo on the side was stunned for a moment, and he was dumbfounded: "Didn't you go to the cafeteria to eat? Who will bring you food?"

Meng Xiaoman shook his head and said: "We came back without eating, I'm so hungry Dad." Meng Jianguo frowned: "Why didn't you eat, and ran over here for nothing?"

" No, I'm not feeling well, so I came back first." Liao Yanshu was afraid that Meng Jianguo would ask her more questions and it would be difficult to explain. , I had no choice but to leave the topic behind, and went to the kitchen to start a fire and cook again when I was hungry.

It's not so easy to cook now. It takes a long time to burn the fire in the earthen stove. There is no rice in the house, and the dough has to be kneaded and fermented. Finally, it is cooked in the pot. It is already past eight o'clock when the dinner is ready.

Yes, Liao Yanshu was in such a mess, she just felt so angry that she didn't know how to vent it. On the other hand, Shen Weiwei was much calmer than her.

When Shen Weiwei came out of the cafeteria, Xiao An had already come over, she was very excited when she saw her, her small white teeth were particularly dazzling in the dark night.