Chapter 18

◎Unexpected joy◎

Since I said I would go to school, I can't procrastinate any more.

The next morning, Shen Weiwei got up early, planning to cook a hearty breakfast. For this reason, she deliberately cut half of the pork belly that she bought two days ago and was reluctant to eat.

The last time I went to the market, I bought 30 catties of white flour, which was enough. In addition, the children went to school for the first day today, and Shen Weiwei also hoped that they would eat better, so I didn't mix corn flour, and kneaded the dough directly with pure white flour , After steaming, put it in the pan and fry it until it is browned on both sides.

At this time, the pork belly stewed in the casserole is also cooked, the meat is full of fragrance, fat and thin, and the pork belly is chopped with a knife, and some green onion is added, and they are sandwiched into the pancakes, and finally a spoonful of soup is poured on it. It's just that the smell makes me hungry.

Just in time to hear movement in the yard, Shen Weiwei thought it was the little ones coming back from their exercise, but when they walked out, they found that it was a slightly unfamiliar man.

"Sister-in-law, my name is Fang Dali. This is the quilt that brother Cheng brought to the town to make a few days ago. I just brought it here when I went to the town today.

" They don't communicate often, except for two people, one is Du Xiaojuan's lover Li Changwei, and the other is Fang Dali.

Shen Weiwei remembered that when she was just discharged from the hospital, Fang Dali came to help her. He didn't talk much, but he was very reliable.

"Okay, I'm sorry to trouble you."

After the cotton was bought from the farm, there was no machine here, so it could only be taken to the textile factory in the town. A cotton quilt cost 70 cents for processing. Although it was a bit expensive, the craftsmanship Still very good.

"It's okay, then I'll go first." Fang Dali put the quilt into the main room, turned around and wanted to leave.

Going to the town so early, he must have woken up too early and didn't have time to eat breakfast, Shen Weiwei hurriedly stuffed him with the Rougamo in his hand, but Fang Dali refused to take it, it was because Cheng Yan just came back and opened his mouth, he just came back. Had to pick it up.

Compared with him, the two children were not polite at all, they didn't need Shen Weiwei to say hello, each of them took one and started to eat with big mouthfuls.

Shen Weiwei went out first. Aunt He learned that she was going to make a quilt before, so she made a quilt together, and sent it over when she had time.

When they came back after delivering the quilts, the two children had finished their breakfast, "Wipe your mouth quickly, take the book with you, and let's go out!"

---

Reading used to be a particularly unhappy thing for Xiao An, but when he thought of going to school by himself, he would Now that he can become a smart person, he is rarely in high spirits, jumping up and down while walking.

Shen Weiwei asked him to slow down, but he didn't listen, so he almost put on wings and flew up.

"Be careful if you fall down and become a smart person without front teeth." Dafu suddenly said from the side.

Xiaoan: "..."

Dafu is really vicious!

Seeing Xiao An who finally became honest, Shen Weiwei couldn't help laughing, it's very good, it's really a thing of the past.