Chapter 64

◎Chinese New Year ◎

Shen Weiwei said early in the morning to let Gao Xue come to the house on the 30th day of the new year, and then they can cook together.

After all, it is Chinese New Year, unlike usual, the most important day of the year must be better to eat. Gao Xue's craftsmanship is average, Fang Dajun is not much better, but he is better at making pasta, and usually eats in the cafeteria most of the time.

But the cafeteria is not open on the day of Chinese New Year, so we can't just eat some buns and steamed buns.

Shen Weiwei is so kind to think of her, Gao Xue is not a person who doesn't understand the world, so besides people, he also brought a lot of things the next day, not to mention oil, meat, and various dishes. Even the bowls and basins were brought over.

Shen Weiwei watched her take things out one by one, and she was shocked: "Xiaoxue, what are you doing with so many things?" "

Sister-in-law, you taught me how to cook. Well, then I still have to be shameless?" Gao Xue said hastily.

Shen Weiwei: "..."

That's what she said, but there's no need to be so polite, "Why don't you bring all the firewood with you? Are you willing to burn my firewood?"

Gao Xue knew that she was trying to be angry Then, he said with a smile: "That's a good idea, and the road is so slippery, I can't walk without firewood." "

You also know that the road is slippery, and you still carry so many things, what should you do if you fall? Let Dafu and Xiaoan take you back later, and it will be even more inconvenient to cook."

"Okay, then let's start now?"

"Well, let's start." Shen nodded slightly, and the two were in the kitchen Li started to get busy.

The custom here is to have a reunion dinner on the night of thirty, and eat it early, and then the family sits together and starts chatting to watch the year, until midnight, then set off fireworks, then eat dumplings, and go to bed after eating dumplings.

Although there is a whole day to prepare, the Chinese New Year dishes are many and complicated, so the earlier you start, the better.

There are four people in Shen Weiwei's family, and three people in Gao Xue's family, which are not too many. It is enough to make a total of eight dishes with meat and vegetables, and the scene is auspicious enough.

"How about two vegetarian dishes, five meat dishes and one soup?" Shen Weiwei thought for a while, after all, it was Chinese New Year, so he must eat better, so there were more meat dishes than vegetarian dishes, and he also had to prepare several hard dishes.

Calculating the ingredients at home, I can just make braised elbows, spicy fried rabbit meat, and then use pheasant to make a pot, as well as sweet and sour fish and twice-cooked pork. The soup is made with small whitebait, which was sent by Gao Xue's mother's house before. There are a lot of small whitebait in it. The soup made by this is very delicious. Adding some vinegar into it is sour and very appetizing.

The rest of the vegetarian dishes are easy to talk about, just stew vermicelli with sauerkraut and stir-fry cabbage with oil residue.

"Okay, sister-in-law, you can decide. Tell me what you want, and I'll help you." Gao Xue had nothing to refuse, just hearing Shen Weiwei say that, she felt that her saliva was about to flow down.

Shen Weiwei nodded and smiled: "Okay, Xiaoxue, go and soak the whitebait first."

Although it was made with Gao Xue's family, it was not too tiring, after all, the dishes were all the same, as long as there were more Just add more.