Chapter 7

◎Little Red Flower◎

Although before she woke up, Shen Weiwei knew that the relationship between the two children was not good, but after getting along for a day, she realized that the current situation is worse than she expected.

To be honest, no matter when there are brothers and sisters in the family, quarrels and fights are normal. When Shen Weiwei was young, she often had conflicts with her brother.

But those were small frictions, and they would be resolved in a few days, but Dafu and Xiaoan hadn't spoken for a long time.

In fact, it was just a small problem at first.

When Cheng Yan was first transferred to this military region, he was very busy. At that time, Xiao Juhua hadn't come yet. He was afraid that he would not be able to take care of the two little guys, so he wanted to send them to school.

At that time, the child had just turned five years old. Normally, he should go to nursery classes, but there were none in the military region. He had to go to a town far away, and it was very inconvenient to go back and forth. Simply send them to the military primary school.

It is now 1971, and the turmoil is not over yet. Although the military area is more stable than the outside, the atmosphere is similar. The children in the school are not only doing voluntary labor but playing all day long. Not to mention studying, they don't even like to read books.

But Dafu is different, he is born smart, he can learn what the teacher said as soon as he learns, and he likes to be clean, when other children are playing crazy outside, he stays in the classroom and reads, white and clean, and soon He became the teacher's favorite child.

Although there is no age limit now, in order to save money, adults generally do not send their children to elementary school until they are seven or eight years old.

Dafu was originally a little out of gregarious because of his young age, and everyone thought he was a motherless child, so he was even more rejected. Now he is still liked by the teacher and often praises him in front of the whole class. I'm starting to be unhappy.

The way elementary school students fight against the enemy is to isolate. They not only isolate Dafu, but also bring Xiaoan together.

Dafu was originally an introvert, and he liked to be alone alone, but Xiaoan was different. He liked to play and make friends, but now because of Dafu, all the children ignored him, and Xiaoan felt so sad. Feeling uncomfortable and angry, I couldn't hold back for a while, and lost my temper at Dafu.

This small conflict could have been resolved quickly, but at this moment, Xiao Juhua came.

Xiao Juhua is bad, but she is not stupid. She wants to steal benefits from this family without being discovered by Cheng Yan. The most important thing is to guard against the two children.

It is best to drive a wedge between them so that no complaints will be filed.

No matter how smart Dafu and Xiaoan are, they are still children under six years old and cannot compete with adults.

Under Xiao Juhua's deliberate instigation, not only the father-son relationship between the two children and Cheng Yan became more and more rigid, but even the conflicts between them became more and more serious, until now they have stopped talking at all.

In the original text, it is also because of this that the two children are lonely and helpless, resulting in the final paranoid temper.

So from the moment she woke up, Shen Weiwei was most concerned about this matter, she must resolve the problem between the two children as soon as possible, the longer the delay, the deeper the misunderstanding.