Chapter 2

◎Shit plot!◎

The system always felt sorry for Shen Weiwei, after thinking about it, he still told her the plot of the original book.

A large section of the plot flooded into his mind, and before Shen Weiwei could react, he was completely stunned.

Although she already knew from the system that the world they lived in was a book, she didn't take it seriously at first. For her, all she had to do was live a good life. What does it matter to her who is the protagonist?

As a result, she is told now that her two sons are the villains in the book, and will they die in the end?

How is this possible!

Shen Weiwei didn't want to believe it, but the plot was too real, she couldn't help but not believe it.

In the original plot, Shen Weiwei did not encounter a car accident or a system, but lived for another two years according to the established lifespan.

After her death, the two sons remained in the army. Cheng Yan is busy, so she can only let her mother Xiao Juhua take care of the child.

Cheng Yan was the child of Xiao Juhua's first marriage. After Cheng's father passed away, Xiao Juhua took Cheng Yan's orphan and widowed mother and suffered a lot of grievances. It was not until she remarried and gave birth to two more children that life gradually improved. .

Xiao Juhua blamed Cheng Yan for all the crimes she had suffered, and she was very dissatisfied with him, only being kind to the two sons behind.

But she is a snake-hearted person, she is very good at disguising, on the surface she takes care of Cheng Yan's children and does her best, but in fact she secretly sends all the good things back to her hometown.

The two children lost their mother at a young age, and with such a grandma, one can imagine how hard life is.

The eldest son Cheng Mingchao is very smart, but due to malnutrition, he is not only weak in body, but also has poor eyesight.

In future generations, it is just normal myopia, but many people didn't understand it at that time. In addition, he lost his mother very early, and other children loved to bully him. As a result, the eldest son's personality became more and more withdrawn, and he was unwilling to even talk. said.

The youngest son, Cheng Mingxi, is just the opposite. He is very active and smart but doesn't like reading. He skips classes all day long to play with other children. Although he is popular, he was not only expelled from the school because of making troubles every day, but also became the demon king of the whole compound. No matter who mentioned him, he didn't have a good word.

Although Cheng Yan soon found out that something was wrong with the two children and drove Xiao Juhua back, the two children couldn't get over it.

And because of various estrangements, the relationship with this father became more and more distant. Until Cheng Yan died unexpectedly, he didn't wait for the two children to call him "Dad".

After Cheng Yan's death, the situation of the two children became worse and worse. As twins, although they have completely different personalities, they fell in love with the same girl strangely.

That girl is the heroine, the daughter of Liao Yanshu, the book traveler who caused Shen Weiwei to have a car accident before.

Just because the hostess gave them a candy when they were young, the two fell in love with her involuntarily. No matter what the hostess wants, they will do their best to help her achieve it.

But the villain is the villain, no matter what you can't get the heroine, you can only become a stepping stone on the road of love between the hero and the heroine. In the end, after the two brothers found out that they fell in love with the same person, they turned against each other even more.