Chapter 12

◎Xiao Juhua hasn't left yet? ! ◎

After listening to Shen Weiwei, Du Xiaojuan also felt that something was wrong.

"Why don't we go, and ask those who have gone tomorrow what to say?" But these days cloth is very rare, not only expensive, cloth tickets are even more rare, that's why this kind of cloth without tickets is so popular Welcome, Du Xiaojuan's heart hurts when she thinks that she can't buy it anymore.

Shen Wei smiled and said: "It's okay, let's go and have a look, and leave if there is anything wrong."

They said they were going to the supply and marketing cooperative, but in fact it was on the small road going out of the military area.

When Shen Weiwei and the others passed by, they had already gathered Several people were killed, all of whom were military wives.

Surrounded by them was an elderly woman, she should be a local, she spoke with an accent, with three snakeskin bags at her feet, she said in a low voice, "Take it easy, you're interested Just take it directly, don't waste time picking and picking!"

She said while looking around cautiously, for fear that if someone from the military region came to patrol, then she would be finished.

Shen Weiwei took a look through the crowd, and found that the cloth was actually not very good, not in bundles, but pieces of rags.

But even so, the crowd is still very crazy to choose, but they have asked, these cloth not only do not need tickets, but also much cheaper than the defective cloth sold by the supply and marketing agency, even if it is a piece of cloth, what's the matter, adults can't wear it, children can Wear it, a few pieces patched together are perfect for making an inner garment.

Everyone rushed over quickly, fearing that the good ones would be taken away by others, but Shen Weiwei just watched and never took it.

Seeing her motionless, the woman selling clothes asked, "Little daughter-in-law, don't you want it? This is a high-quality fabric. It was shipped from a garment factory in the south. If it weren't for the old woman, I have something to do with it, so I still can't get it." What!"

"Are these all the same price?" Shen Weiwei asked.

"For one price, the cloth from the supply and marketing cooperative is at least seven or eight cents a foot, and it is the worst kind of white cloth. Look at mine, they are all in different colors and patterns, and they only cost sixty cents a catty. Where can I find a comparison?" Is this a cheap deal?" The old woman introduced with a spit.

She thought that Shen Weiwei would not be able to resist buying it when she said that, but when everyone around here had finished choosing, and the cloth of the three snakeskin bags had been divided up, Shen Weiwei still had nothing in her hand.

After collecting other people's money, the old woman looked very regretful and said: "You little daughter-in-law, why don't you want such a good cloth!"

Shen Weiwei said pretending to be disgusted: "These cloths are too shredded. It doesn't look good, I don't like it." Isn't this nonsense, can it be so cheap without being so broken? And what's wrong with broken, broken can't be used anymore, it looks like a lesbian who doesn't know how to be diligent and thrifty!

The old woman persuaded while slandering: "It's not good-looking but it's worth it. You can use it to make underwear and shoe soles!" "I don't want it."

Shen Weiwei still shook her head, thought for a while and said: "You have a big one at home. Cloth, if there is any, I will buy it, but it can't be too expensive."

Listening to her request after request, the old woman was so annoyed that she really didn't know good from bad, but when she thought about her main task this time, she still He nodded and said: "Yes! But it can't be too cheap, at least two cents per catty!"