Chapter 42

◎Get away◎

Shen Weiwei thinks she is a very enlightened parent, if the two sons want to fall in love freely, as long as the other's character is good, she will not interfere too much.

But the premise is "normal people", obviously, the heroine is not included in it.

And even if you want to talk about the person, it's not the present, how old is it now, a four-headed little carrot head, just eat and drink well, and you can't do anything else.

Shen Weiwei can't directly tell the two Ming what "talking partner" is, after all, if they have no reaction at first, if they feel something after being told, it will be bad.

So I can only rack my brains and think of a few short stories, trying to let them know that something is wrong too early, it shouldn't be.

"Mother said so much, do you understand?"

Xiaoan scratched his head: "I seem to understand? So mother, you don't want me to talk to female classmates, right? Don't worry, I don't like playing with little girls. Dafu doesn't even know it, he doesn't like to play with people at all."

Dafu beside him: "..."

"What do you mean?"

Xiao An hasn't found any ambiguity in what he said, "I don't mean anything."

Dafu thinks If you get angry with this kind of person, then you have trouble with yourself, so he let go, and just said quietly: "That's right, I don't like to play with people, I only like to play with you." Xiaoan: "Oh."

Three seconds Then, he suddenly stood up from the chair, and said angrily: "Mother, Dafu scolded me!"

Shen Weiwei: "..."

It's just that cute love has no head, but it would be a good thing if it can continue to be so cute, at least it won't be brotherly killing for the heroine.

She stretched out her hand and rubbed the heads of the two little radishes: "Don't quarrel, if you quarrel, mother will confiscate the little red flowers." There is a quarrel in front of mother, when the little red flower is finished, it will be terrible, so write it down first, and when mother is not at home, you can quarrel however you want.

Shen Weiwei could see that the two children didn't take what they said very much to heart. Although they promised well, they didn't take it seriously in their hearts.

It's fine if it's anything else, but this matter is too important in the original plot, Shen Weiwei has to make them pay attention.

She thought for a while, then suddenly said: "Did Mother never tell you how we got along with your father?" The two children were stunned and shook their heads together.

"Do you want to know?"

"I want to!" Children of any age gossip, especially when it involves their parents, the ears of both children will be pricked up.

"Your father and I met when we were in school. As for how to get along with him, I gave him a cornbread a day at that time." Although it was half, but in order to sound more serious, let's say one.

"A cornbread?" Xiao An was shocked, "Do you need a cornbread now to have a girlfriend?"

"That was before." Shen smiled slightly, "How many years ago when your father and I were studying, it must be now." It's different, it used to be corn bread, but now it's at least meat, right?"

"Meat!" Dafu and Xiaoan are in a bad mood, they have never eaten meat themselves, and they still want to give meat to others?

This is cutting their own flesh! !