Chapter 30

◎Pregnant? ◎

Actually, after asking the doctor in the hospital yesterday, Shen Weiwei wanted to let Cheng Yan sleep with her completely. After all, the doctor said it was a bit serious, saying that Cheng Yan's arm could not be pressed, because he was afraid that he would accidentally roll over at night and fall asleep. If we are together, she can also help to watch.

Having said that, after all, the two of them haven't slept together for so long, even if they just slept normally, Shen Weiwei felt a little awkward.

So after eating, Shen Weiwei thought about it, and called the two children over: "Today, will you sleep with your mother?"

Four people cannot sleep in one bed, but now that the weather is hot, it is completely possible to sleep with the children before. The made bamboo bed is moved in, and the quilt is put on it, which is no different from the bed.

With the child around, she can relax a little bit.

But Shen Weiwei never expected that Xiao An would reject her.

"No, I can't sleep with my mother!" Xiao An shook her head.

Shen Weiwei didn't know that he was afraid of "contagion" to herself, and thought it was just that the child was getting older and didn't want to sleep with his mother, which was normal, after all, it was a boy.

If Xiaoan can't come to sleep, then Dafu must be even more unwilling. Hey, it would be great if he had a daughter.

She sighed in frustration: "Okay, cover the quilt at night, don't catch a cold."

Forget it, don't you just sleep together, don't be nervous, the more nervous you are, the more you seem to have ghosts in your heart, just be natural.

Shen Weiwei comforted herself like this, and she did the same, but when she really got to a bed, she was about to close her eyes and go to sleep, when Cheng Yan suddenly leaned over.

She was startled: "Why, what's the matter?"

"What time is it?"

Shen Weiwei glanced at his watch: "It's nine o'clock, go to sleep." While talking, she quietly moved outside.

She thought she was hiding, but when she heard the slight movement, Cheng Yan couldn't help laughing: "Is it hot?" "It's a little hot, maybe it's going to rain, and the weather is a bit stuffy." Shen Weiwei hugged the quilt, Said against his will.

Tonight is actually not hot at all. There is a mountain wind blowing in the mountains. She opened the window a little, and the cool breeze blows in. It is very cool, but I don't know if Cheng Yan is a big man sleeping next to her. She always feels a sense of heat. Seeing himself rushing forward, his face was all red.

Shen Weiwei felt that she was very restless like this, but she didn't know how beautiful her rosy white face was against the hazy moonlight.

Cheng Yan struggled to look away, coughed twice, and did not expose her: "It will be hotter in two months, let's go to town next time to buy an electric fan." Speaking of this, Shen Weiwei She regained her spirits, "Forget it, there is no industrial ticket at home, and the electric fan is so expensive, let's wait and see, if we can't take it anymore, let's buy it." She didn't want to buy these not only to save money, but also Mostly, I don't want people in the family area to feel that they are living a particularly good life.

Cheng Yan bought her a watch not long ago, and she may have a bicycle in a while, and the family can eat meat every three to five days. If she buys another electric fan, the eyes of the entire family area may be blinded. Gotta keep an eye on them.