Chapter 32

◎True face ◎

This incident was intentional by Shen Weiwei.

Now that she has noticed that something is wrong with Cai Jie, she can't let this matter develop like this. Otherwise, if Gao Xue and Cai Jie have something to do in the future, according to the current form, no matter what the fault is, it will be blamed on Gao Xue.

Of course, Shen Weiwei doesn't want their husband and wife to quarrel, but this kind of thing is inevitable, how can two people live together without conflicts?

But she didn't plan to tell Gao Xue herself, although the two got along well, but she was just an outsider after all, Gao Xue might not believe it after hearing it, and Shen Weiwei didn't want to interfere too much in other people's family affairs.

He simply took advantage of the fact that Gao Xue and Du Xiaojuan were away when he had just gone to the vegetable garden to pick vegetables, and secretly told the old lady to ask her to do him a favor.

Shen Weiwei bought so many things here, of course there was no reason not to agree, the old lady quickly asked her what it was. She said the matter about Gao Xue cryptically: "Don't say it too bluntly, just say that someone in the village also encountered this."

Besides, Gao Xue is not familiar with this place, so she wouldn't know if she said it casually.

The old lady had heard a lot of these things, so she immediately agreed with a pat on her chest: "Okay, comrade, don't worry, I'll make it up for you!"

Shen Weiwei was a little worried at first, but when she really spoke Afterwards, Shen Weiwei knew that she was worrying for nothing.

Just because of the eloquence of the old lady, if it wasn't for the fact that I had made an agreement with her to deceive Gao Xue, Shen Weiwei would have believed it herself.

Gao Xue's complexion was particularly bad, she was shaking uncontrollably while sitting on the chair, and on the way back after they took the eggs, she almost sprained her ankle several times.

Shen Weiwei was a little scared, and hurried over to help her, Du Xiaojuan was full of doubts: "Sister-in-law Gao, what's the matter with you? Are you feeling unwell?" No one would believe it even if it was nothing.

Gao Xue shook her head: "No, I'm just a little tired and want to go back quickly."

She made up an excuse at random, but she really wanted to go back.

Because she was very scared, the old lady was just chatting with them just now, but for some reason, she always felt that the little daughter-in-law in the story was herself.

"Good family background", "low marriage" and "large dowry" all correspond to her, especially when a man loves his wife, isn't this exactly the same as Cai Jie?

Gao Xue's eyelids twitched wildly. The sweetness when she talked with Cai Jie, the joy when she got married, and the quarrels and cursing during this period were like arrows, constantly piercing her heart.

Now she wants to go back urgently to see Cai Jie, and wants to tell herself that she and Cai Jie are different from the couple that the old lady mentioned, and Cai Jie said that he will treat her well in the future, and he will definitely!

Gao Xue thought so, but after she followed Shen Weiwei back to the family area, before she got home, she heard someone on the side of the road saying her name.

Those people probably didn't realize that they were coming, so their voices were not low, and Gao Xue heard it clearly.

"Then Gao Xue is really too hypocritical, how can he torture a man like this."