Chapter 15

◎Send off◎

Cheng Yan arrived at the military region almost an hour ago, and Li Changwei sighed after him.

Cheng Yan stopped in his tracks and glanced at him: "If you are really so tired, go back and rest first, and I'll go over to Lu Zhang." "That's not okay, I have something to tell Brigadier Zhang! If you haven't slept, you will be more tired than me, and if you can't carry it anymore, I can still carry you back."

Li Changwei felt that their team leader was really ruthless, so why did he sigh? Flame don't want to hurry like this in the future?

Originally, he planned to rest at the mission site for one night and come back today, but Cheng Yan had to leave early, and Cheng Yan let him stay, but he was worried and must come back with him.

Li Changwei walked a few steps, and suddenly frowned and asked, "Commander, do you feel something is wrong?"

Why did he feel that many people were watching them.

"I found it."

Cheng Yan had a keen sense and noticed it not long after he entered the military area, but he was in a hurry to go back and didn't have the time to explore. After he went to the office building and reported the results of this mission to Brigadier Zhang, he directly As for whether something happened to his military region recently, it still has something to do with him.

"If you don't ask, I'm going to tell you." Brigadier Zhang took a puff of cigarette and told about Xiao Juhua.

"Did you know about this?"

Cheng Yan shook his head, "I don't know."

He really didn't expect so many things to happen at home after he left for a few days.

"Actually, it's not particularly serious. Both Xiao Juhua and Cao Mengmin were cheated. They didn't know it beforehand."

Although many people on the farm were sent here to work and reform, there are quite a few people with background inside, and they are all active support on the surface. Progressive people, stealing their things for profit, this is more serious than ordinary speculation.

This was also what Brigadier Zhang was most worried about. After all, Xiao Juhua was Cheng Yan's mother. If she really committed serious violations of law and discipline, it would definitely have an impact on Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan is his most valued junior, Brigadier Zhang does not want his future to be affected by these things.

But now it has been found out that the two were deceived, as long as they actively cooperate and confess the informant behind them, they can be punished lightly.

Cheng Yan nodded: "I believe in the organization, and I will not hold back if there is anything that needs cooperation."

Brigadier Zhang raised his eyebrows: "Do you not feel sorry for your mother?"

"She made a mistake, it should be."

"Okay, you This is sensible." Brigadier Zhang just said so much to Cheng Yan because he was afraid that he would be messed up, because family affection disregarded the law, and now it seems that he has not misunderstood the person, "So you must not blame your wife, Don't think about getting a divorce, your mother really went too far this time."

Cheng Yan: "?"

"Wait, why did I divorce my wife?" Why did he suddenly not understand what Brigadier Zhang said?

Brigadier Zhang choked, "...because your wife reported your mother."

Now it is said in the military area that Shen Weiwei is killing relatives righteously, and a little family matter has turned into such a mess. If Cheng Yan finds out, he will be very angry immediately Divorce?