Chapter 73

◎End◎

At that time, he was writing a mission report in the office, and Li Changwei beside him was tinkering with the brigade commander's radio.

Brigadier Zhang especially likes to listen to the radio, not only the news, but also the weather forecast. After all, there are a lot of crops in the military area. If there is any weather change, he can prepare early.

If you listen to it too many times, the radio is prone to problems. In the past, Cheng Yan helped to fix it, but today he is not free, so this matter fell into Li Changwei's hands.

Li Changwei used to learn a little bit of craft, but he didn't have to be a bit rusty for a long time, and it took him a long time to beat the radio before it started to sound again. Just as he was about to change the channel and try to see if he had recovered, Cheng Yan suddenly shouted: "Wait!

" The words "resumption of the college entrance examination" came.

He was stunned for a moment: "This, does this mean that the college entrance examination is going to resume?"

Fang Dajun on the side couldn't believe it, so he hurried over and listened again: "Yes, the college entrance examination is going to resume, and it will be just a month later ..."

Before he finished speaking, he suddenly saw a figure flashing out. Fang Dajun turned his head and found that Cheng Yan, who was still sitting in his seat just now, had disappeared.

"Where is the head?"

Li Changwei shook his head: "I don't know."

The two of them didn't know that Shen Weiwei was secretly preparing for the college entrance examination, and the college entrance examination resumed. I don't care anymore.

Cheng Yan, on the other hand, has already rushed home at the fastest speed, and fortunately, Shen Weiwei happened to be resting today, playing with Yaoyao at home, seeing him running back in a hurry, he was startled at first :"What's wrong?"

"Daughter-in-law, the college entrance examination has resumed! The college entrance examination has really resumed!!" Cheng Yan suppressed his excitement.

"Really?" Even though she knew in her heart that the college entrance examination would be resumed, and knew that it would be this time, when she heard Cheng Yan say this, Shen Weiwei still couldn't believe it, and looked straight at Cheng Yan, afraid that he might have misheard.

"It's true! It was said on the radio just now!" Cheng Yan took her hand and said with a smile, "Daughter-in-law, your chance has come."

The news of the resumption of the college entrance examination immediately spread like mushrooms after a spring rain. It may not be a big deal to most of the family members in the district, but the teachers in the school have been completely shocked.

As soon as Dafu came back, he told Shen Weiwei that Teacher Shao was so happy that he was going crazy, not only him, but also several young teachers, all went to the county now, saying that they wanted to buy books in front of everyone.

"Mother, it's a good thing you got all the books together early." Dafu sighed sincerely. After speaking, he felt that his mother was even more powerful, so he made preparations so early.

"Yes, fortunately I have already prepared the book." Shen Weiwei also felt lucky, not only did she prepare the book, she also reviewed it so long in advance, otherwise she would definitely not pass the exam with only one month of preparation time of.

--The

exam time for the college entrance examination is just one month later. Before that, you must register first, because it is the first time after ten years that the college entrance examination will be resumed, so this exam does not limit education and age, as long as you want to take the exam, you can join.