Chapter 20

◎How to make money◎

They said they would leave in the afternoon, but in fact, Shen Weiwei would go home and start preparing after finishing work in the cafeteria.

Cheng Yan was going to the city for a meeting, and the military area was too far away from the city, so he simply set off the afternoon before and stayed at the city guest house for one night, so that he could rush to the meeting the next morning.

They set off at four o'clock, and they can't arrive until seven o'clock at the earliest. Now that the state-run restaurants close early, there is no way to have dinner, so Shen Weiwei plans to make some by herself.

Fortunately, I still have the sour bamboo shoots and diced radishes that the chief secretary asked for to make snail noodles. The half piece of pork belly that I was reluctant to eat before was also made into bacon, and they were all diced and stir-fried in a pot. She planned to make rice balls.

In this way, you can put a little more chili sauce and salt, and when the vegetables are fried, wrap them in the steamed white rice, knead them into balls, and put them in the lunch box.

Although the family area is safe, there is no need to worry about thieves, but there are chickens and rabbits at home. Shen Weiwei was afraid that he would be late tomorrow, so he told Du Xiaojuan to take care of him.

"Okay, don't worry, sister-in-law." Du Xiaojuan also raised chickens at home, so it's fine to feed them together when the time comes.

After thinking about it, she suddenly took out a ticket for non-staple food from the drawer: "Sister-in-law, if you go to the department store, can you bring me a can of malted milk?" "No problem, why did you suddenly think of buying this Already?"

Malted milk is expensive, and most people are reluctant to drink it except for those with children.

Du Xiaojuan said: "Do you still remember the sister-in-law Gao I told you about? She is pregnant, but she is not in good health, so she asked me to ask if I can buy this."

They didn't have it here. They originally wanted to go to the black market to ask, but now that they can go to the city, they naturally don't have to take the risk of going to the black market.

Shen Weiwei wanted to ask last time: "Comrade Gao you mentioned is Gao Xue ?"

I have met Du Xiaojuan a lot, and the relationship between the two is quite good, "It's just that sister-in-law Gao is in poor health and often has to rest at home."

Shen Weiwei understood. No wonder Cai Jie wanted to buy milk so much last time he went to the farm. Gao Xue added nutrition.

It seems that Comrade Cai Jie is quite fond of his wife.

"Okay, I will definitely buy it for you when the time comes."

After agreeing with Du Xiaojuan, Shen Weiwei went back, and after a while, it was time for school to end.

In the past, Xiaoan always rushed back. After a day of class, he was hungry, and when he came back, he shouted for food, while Dafu walked slowly behind.

But today he was more anxious than Xiao An, and ran in with his book in his arms, his big eyes sparkling.

Seeing the sweat on his brow from running, Shen Weiwei wiped him: "Slow down, don't fall." "

That's right, Dafu, you still laugh at me when I fell and broke my teeth. Be careful that you don't have any teeth first." Xiao An poked secretly Make up.

Dafu was in a good mood today, so he didn't bother to quarrel with him.

After a while, Cheng Yan also came back, took the good things and went to the gate of the military area to take a car.