Chapter 61

◎Discovery◎

No wonder Shen Weiwei was so surprised, she was really surprised.

She didn't understand how to behave so well, Aunt Zhuang suddenly asked her to borrow money, not to mention that the salary was just paid today, it was a time when money was loose, and because Aunt Zhuang and Meng Zhiping got very close recently, yes Her attitude is relatively cold, even if you borrow money, you shouldn't ask her.

That's right, although Aunt Zhuang didn't say anything, Shen Weiwei noticed the change in her attitude a few days ago - I don't know when it started, Aunt Zhuang and Meng Zhiping suddenly became very friendly.

Especially a few times, before it was time to get off work, Aunt Zhuang was in a hurry to leave. Just as Shen Weiwei was about to say something, Meng Zhiping took the initiative to stand up and said that Aunt Zhuang would help her with the rest of the work.

One advantage of working in the school cafeteria is that the time to get off work in the afternoon is more flexible, because you only need to be responsible for one lunch, and the students leave after eating, and their work for the day is completed.

But having said that, you can't leave after eating, you must clean up the cafeteria, and by the way, take a clear inventory of today's supplies before you can officially leave.

Usually these things are done together by everyone. The three of them can get off work in about two o'clock in almost a day. But Mrs. Zhuang didn't know what was going on during this time, and every time she was about to leave before one o'clock, when Shen Weiwei wanted to say something, Mrs. Zhuang said righteously: "Xiao Shen, don't worry, these little men will Finish it for me."

Meng Zhiping nodded repeatedly at the side: "That's right, Mrs. Zhuang, if you have anything to do, go and do it, I'll do it."

The two sang together, Shen Weiwei couldn't say anything more, Originally, it wasn't normal working hours, as long as things could be finished, she didn't intend to stop Mrs. Zhuang if she wanted to leave.

In fact, Shen Weiwei can see that Meng Zhiping is not a kind person at all. The reason why he is willing to help Aunt Zhuang in this way is nothing more than to make a good name for himself and to build a good relationship with Aunt Zhuang.

Knowing how capable he is, in this way, as long as he has the opportunity, he can get rid of temporary workers and become regular workers, stepping on Mrs. Zhuang to promote himself.

Shen Weiwei could see Meng Zhiping's plot was wrong, but she didn't plan to say it. After all, Mrs. Zhuang is not a fool, she is also smart. Shen Weiwei didn't believe that she couldn't guess Meng Zhiping's ulterior motives, so she chose to cooperate. Isn't that one willing to fight and one willing to suffer?

If she kindly reminded her, maybe Mrs. Zhuang would blame her for being troublesome.

Moreover, Shen Weiwei felt that it would not be a big problem for her to get a job in a restaurant in the county seat. As long as she was notified, she would not be working here soon, so any interests between Aunt Zhuang and Meng Zhiping were related to her. She's okay.

Instead of spending your mind on these unnecessary people, you might as well study hard and strive for high scores to get into a better university.

Shen Weiwei thought so and did the same, but she never expected that Mrs. Zhuang would come to ask her to borrow money, even if she wanted to borrow money, she should ask Meng Zhiping.

Aunt Zhuang saw that Shen Weiwei had stopped talking, and she felt a little embarrassed: "Xiao Shen, is it inconvenient for you? Don't worry, I really only borrow a little. I have something to do at home. Wait for two days, two days I'll give it back to you."