Chapter 31

◎Awakening ◎

Shen Weiwei knew about the early harvest.

It was Aunt He who said, "Every time our military region asks people from the Meteorological Bureau to help us to check the weather and so on. After all, there are so many people waiting to eat. If there is any mistake, it will be a big problem!"

The most important thing now is food, not only for farmers, but also for their military regions. The famine a few years ago is still vivid in my mind, so I can't be too vigilant.

"We can just stay at home, we don't need us for the work in the fields, but Xiao Shen, you can ask Dafu Xiaoan to see if they are willing to pick wheat ears." Aunt He said.

Just like the rural brigade, when the grain is harvested, the adults have to go to the field to harvest, but there is no guarantee that there will be no missing ears of wheat in the field. It happens that there are many children here, so just let them go.

In my hometown, there are centimeters for doing these things, and the military area does not count them, but if you do the work, you will remember it. When the food is harvested, you can divide the things uniformly.

Shen Weiwei heard from Du Xiaojuan that last year, there were not many stick noodles, but some of them were food. Who would think too little?

She smiled and nodded: "Okay, I'll let them go together."

The whole family's children will go, and it's not good if Dafu and Xiaoan don't go, and Shen Weiwei hopes that they will be more cheerful and make more friends, so that their personalities will be better Some, it is not like the original text, just because of a piece of candy, I love the heroine so much.

That's typical of people who have never seen the world.

So as soon as Aunt He left, Shen Weiwei called the two children over and told them about this, the little ones were not unhappy, they had done this before.

However, there is one more thing to pay attention to, "Xiao An, don't run around, you have to follow behind your brother." "

Why?" Da Fu and Xiao An both spoke in unison.

One thinks the other party is too noisy, and the other is unwilling to be restrained and wants to run out to play with his little friend.

Shen Weiwei patiently said: "Because the field is too big, and there are many children picking wheat ears, if you run away, no one will be able to find you." As she spoke, she winked at Xiao An.

Xiaoan came to his senses. When he was in school, his mother told him that he wanted him to watch Dafu at school and not let others bully him. Although there is no class now, mother is definitely worried.

Alright, alright, then let him follow Daifuku, although Daifuku is very boring, but at least he has sugar.

He pointed a little finger at Shen Weiwei, meaning that if he agreed, would he still be given one candy a day as before?

Shen nodded slightly.

Xiao An immediately became happy: "Okay then, I will follow Dafu, but Dafu, you have to hurry up, and you can go to play soon." Dafu gave him a disgusted look, and really didn't want to be with him Together, it's too loud.

But he didn't want his mother to find him, so he thought for a while and nodded: "Then you have to keep your voice down, don't make noise."

Xiao An: "...Okay."

For the sake of sugar, I endured it.

Although the harvesting time has been advanced, it is not much earlier. After all, it is now in late June. Generally speaking, the wheat here is harvested in June and July, so every time this time comes, the school will put a few It's a day off, let everyone go back to do farm work, and then go back to school to take the exam after finishing the work.