Chapter 55

◎Changing jobs◎

Gao Xue just went to the guest house to pick up things. Because I have lived here for a long time, although the environment of the guest house is good, it is still not as convenient as home.

Especially for cooking, although it is very close to the state-run restaurant, you can't buy food every day. If you want to cook by yourself and don't have a kitchen, you can only borrow from the guest house.

Because of this, I have to establish a good relationship with the staff of the guest house. In addition, Mrs. Gao and Gao Xue are not stingy people. After living here for a while, they often send food to the front desk. Not only prepared ten eggs for her, but also pulled her to talk for a while.

The comrade at the front desk insisted on stuffing eggs to Gao Xue, and said, "You used to give me a lot of things. Here are a few eggs. You can take them home and feed them to your children. Eat more eggs to be healthy.

" Xue couldn't say no to her, so she could only take the egg with a smile, and waited for Shen Weiwei to come to her while talking.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

Gao Xue nodded: "Yes, I'm waiting for Comrade Shen."

Shen Weiwei had visited Gao Xue several times in the guest house before, and the comrades at the front desk knew her too. When she heard Shen Weiwei's name, she thought Liao thought: "Actually, I have some news. I heard from others that Comrade Shen is a cook, right?"

Gao Xue nodded: "Yes, Mrs. Shen's cooking skills are very good. Why do you ask this suddenly?" "Not suddenly , I actually wanted to call you two days ago to ask you about this." The comrade at the front desk explained, "You probably don't know that a new restaurant is going to open in the county." "New restaurant?"

Although Gao Xue has been staying She was in the town, but she had been to the county a few times when she gave birth. She clearly remembered that there were already three state-owned restaurants in the county, so why would they still open them?

"Actually, it's not opening, it's rectification."

There were three restaurants in the county before, but the business of one of them was particularly bad, especially the location of this restaurant was on the road from the town to the county, far from the restaurant in the town. not far.

The distance between the two restaurants is less than a mile, but the people who come to eat are very different. The business of the restaurants in the town is particularly good, and sometimes the queues go outside, while the county restaurants basically only have three or two kittens, with very few customers.

The reason for this is also very simple, it is simply not delicious.

Although people nowadays don't pay much attention to taste, this is a restaurant after all. If the food tastes the same as at home or in the cafeteria, then why come to the restaurant to eat? Restaurants also want to make money, and the food inside must be more expensive than cooking by yourself.

In addition, there is still a comparison now. The chefs in the township restaurant next door have good craftsmanship, and the food they make is much more delicious, and the price is similar, so unless it is the first time you come here and you don't know how to do it, who will come here to eat? ? It's not being taken advantage of.

In fact, this situation has not been a day or two, and no one thought it was a problem at first. After all, even if the restaurant's business is not good, it will not delay the wages of the employees inside.

But some time ago, after the county changed its leadership, it felt like this was not going to work. The business in a restaurant in the county town is so bad, it is equivalent to paying free wages if it does not make money, especially if it is so close to the town restaurant, the business of the two is in stark contrast.