Chapter 52

◎Gift◎

Cheng Yan was going to go to the mountain early in the morning, but fortunately Brigadier Zhang told them in advance, so Shen Weiwei got things ready last night.

"This is food. I put it all in." I'm going to go for two days and one night. If it goes well, I won't be back until tomorrow night. Hunting is a very tiring physical work, and the weather is cold, so I must eat more Just be prepared.

So in addition to a basket of steamed corn buns, Shen Weiwei also wrapped some food in oil paper. It was the kimchi she specially pickled a few days ago. It was salty and spicy, especially appetizing, and the salty food would make her feel stronger.

"Take this too, you must eat it." Shen Weiwei stuffed another handful of toffee into his pocket. Although Cheng Yan was in good health, he kept walking in the snow. He was afraid of hypoglycemia. Eating some candy would help him recover .

"Okay, I will remember. Don't worry, daughter-in-law, I have experience." Cheng Yan smiled, and told the two children not to run around in the snow, and then took the water bottle away. up the hill.

There were more than 30 of them this time. Cheng Yan and Fang Dajun were together. Originally, Li Changwei would also go, but now that Du Xiaojuan's belly is getting bigger and bigger, he is a little worried, so he simply stayed. Going to the mountains is actually a good job.

Although the prey caught will be shared by everyone at that time, the families of those who go up will get a little more. This is not a small benefit. Many people are scrambling to go up. .

But going into the mountains is not fun, even soldiers who train all day have to be more cautious, so Brigadier Zhang must decide the candidates. Silently lost. As soon as Shen Weiwei went out with her two children, she met a pair of eyes full of hatred.

This person was an old acquaintance - Duan Yanxiang. "Mother, Aunt Hutou is staring at you." Xiao An tugged at the corner of Shen Wei Wei's clothes.

Of course Shen Weiwei saw it, but she didn't intend to talk to her at all, so she let Duan Yanxiang stare at her. Anyway, on such a cold day, she likes to stand outside and blow the cold wind.

"Don't worry about her, let's go." With such heavy snow, Shen Weiwei was worried about the two children, so she changed it with Mrs. Zhuang, and planned to go to school with them for the next two days.

She took the two children and left, and Duan Yan, who was standing there, stomped her feet.

In fact, Shen Weiwei knew why she was so angry, not only because Cheng Yan chose to go hunting in the mountains, but Cai Jie did not, but also because after Gao Xue's incident, Duan Yanxiang and Cai Jie had put everything on good terms with Gao Xue. Everyone hated her, especially Shen Weiwei.

At the end of October, Gao Xue and Fang Dajun got married. Because of the previous farce, their marriage attracted much attention, but to everyone's surprise, Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang also got married after only two days. up.

At that time, there was only one thought in everyone's mind, Cai Jie did it on purpose, right?

Cai Jie's framing of Gao Xue and Fang Dajun was exposed by comrades from the police, and his reputation plummeted. Especially after Mrs. Zhu said it, everyone found that he pretended to be very affectionate on the surface, but in fact, he fell in love with Duan Yanxiang just a few days after the divorce, and everyone immediately felt that he was extremely hypocritical.

In those few days, no matter who it was, no one had a good word to say about Cai Jie. Not only Cai Jie, but even Duan Yanxiang and Hutou's family dared not go out for fear of being sprayed to death by the spittle of the neighbors.