Chapter 8

◎Seeing a doctor◎

This lesbian is named Du Xiaojuan, and she is Li Changwei's lover.

"Chang Wei told me when he left yesterday, and asked me to come and talk to my sister-in-law when I was free, but I was delayed by something yesterday, so I am free to come here today." Du Xiaojuan looked calm, but she was surprised in her heart. I didn't expect Captain Cheng's lover to be so beautiful.

No wonder when she came back yesterday evening, she heard many people discussing Shen Weiwei's appearance, saying that she was more iconic than the comrades in the art troupe. At first Du Xiaojuan thought that these people were exaggerating, but now it seems that she didn't say that at all. wrong.

Du Xiaojuan is a real face-controller. At first, she just came here to take a look because of Li Changwei's entrustment. After seeing Shen Weiwei now, she thought that she would come to see her when she had nothing to do. From now on, she would come to chat with her sister-in-law no matter what. After my sister-in-law, I can work hard!

"Sister-in-law, did I wake you up?"

Shen smiled slightly and shook his head: "No, I just got up and am going to fetch water.

" He said, Xiao Liu is Cheng Yan's bodyguard, and Cheng Yan told him before leaving that he remembers fetching water every day these days.

Shen Weiwei looked and found that the water tank was indeed full.

The water tank at home is very large, and the whole family can use it for a whole day after it is filled.

Not needing to do the work by himself, Shen Weiwei was in a good mood, thinking that Cheng Yan was quite considerate, he even considered such a small matter.

"Xiaojuan, do you know how to get to the supply and marketing cooperative?" She will go shopping later, but she doesn't know where it is yet.

Du Xiaojuan was stunned when she heard it. It stands to reason that Captain Cheng's mother is at home, and Shen Weiwei doesn't need to ask herself this question. Could it be that there was a quarrel?

She didn't ask these personal matters too much, but said: "I just want to go shopping, shall we go together later?" She is also quite willing to have more friends. After all, the military area is so big, it is impossible to live with her two children, which is unrealistic.

The two made an appointment to have breakfast and then went out. Du Xiaojuan said that the supply and marketing cooperatives were in high demand, and if they went late, they would have nothing to buy. If they had to go there earlier, Shen Weiwei didn't spend too much time preparing breakfast, so she took some flour and made it. Order gnocchi.

After breakfast, I went out with my two children.

Instead of going to the supply and marketing cooperative right away, he went to the office building first.

Generally, the army is equipped with civilian staff. The scale here is large, and there are many civilian staff. The army simply built a small building. Although it is relatively close to the family courtyard, it is generally not allowed to come here at will.

But because Cheng Yan had said hello in advance, as soon as Shen Weiwei walked over, a little soldier asked her if she wanted to call.

Shen nodded slightly, and the little soldier took her to the office, and left after telling her not to talk for more than three minutes.

Cheng Yan was very careful. He was afraid that Shen Weiwei would not remember the phone number of his hometown, so he wrote it down on a piece of paper yesterday and put it here. Not long after Shen Weiwei called, a familiar voice came from there.