Chapter 40

◎Xin Huan◎

Gao Xue's divorce, Shen Weiwei only found out the next morning.

On the first day, because Gao Xue fell asleep, Du Xiaojuan said that she was not in a good condition, and Shen Weiwei didn't go there because she was afraid of arguing with her. She had breakfast this morning, and specially boiled two eggs, and put two spoonfuls of brown sugar in them. Bring it over in an insulated bucket.

Shen Weiwei thought that at this time, Gao Xue must have finished her breakfast, so she didn't do much, but she didn't expect that when she walked into the room, it was empty, and there was no sign of Cai Jie at all.

"Sister-in-law." Gao Xue had already woken up, and was sitting on the bed looking at the scenery outside the window, when she saw Shen Weiwei coming, she quickly sat up.

"Have you eaten yet?" Shen Weiwei helped her up and put a pillow behind her so that it would be more comfortable to lean against.

Gao Xue shook her head: "Not yet."

"Didn't eat?" Shen was taken aback for a moment, but what shocked her was still to come, Gao Xue pondered for a moment, then smiled and said: "Sister-in-law, I should be leaving soon. "

"Leave?"

What's going on?

Gao Xue smiled: "Yes, Cai Jie and I are getting divorced."

With a "click", the lid of the thermos in Shen Weiwei's hand fell to the ground without even holding onto it.

She looked at Gao Xue in shock, the words on her lips changed again and again, and finally asked: "Is it related to yesterday's incident?" Gao Xue did not deny it,

but yesterday's incident was not the main reason, it was just a Just a fuse.

--

She and Cai Jie met in the south. Gao Xue is from Guangdong City. There are only two children in the family, she and her elder brother. It is also a dual-career family. The conditions are good, and Gao Xue's elder brother is much older than her, so no matter what Both her parents and elder brother treated her very well.

It is precisely because of this that when the two decided to get married at the beginning, the family members disagreed.

After all, Cai Jie's family conditions are not good, and not long after he got together with Gao Xue, he has already decided to be transferred to the Northern Military Region. How can Gao Xue's family feel at ease when they are so far away.

Especially at that time, there was a gay man whom I had known since I was a child who was pursuing Gao Xue. Compared with Cai Jie, the conditions of that gay man seemed to be much better, and his family also had dual careers, so it was a good match.

But at that time, Gao Xue, who had a head full of love, couldn't listen to it, and resolutely married Cai Jie.

It is of course good to say whether the relationship between the two was good at the beginning, otherwise Gao Xue would not be willing to marry Cai Jie.

But not long after she got married, she discovered that Cai Jie was different from when she was talking to her. Cai Jie's expression changed immediately.

Gao Xue didn't know why at first, but soon she understood.

Because Gao Xue was not acclimatized, Cai Jie asked for leave to take care of her, and accidentally lost the opportunity to go on a mission. Gao Xue was very sorry, but Cai Jie acted calm on the surface, saying that he didn't care, but secretly went to drink.

I don't know how long I drank it, and when I came home drunk, Gao Xue told him to wash it up, the smell was too strong, Cai Jie suddenly broke out, and shouted: "You just dislike me, right? Gao Xue, are you Don't you really regret marrying me? If it weren't for me, you would have lived a good life with your childhood sweetheart long ago, don't you already like him, and you want to cuckold me, don't you!!"