Chapter 72

◎College entrance examination◎

At night, when Cheng Yan came back, she asked about it.

Cheng Yan nodded: "Yes, I told them last night."

After finishing speaking, he was taken aback: "Daughter-in-law, did I say something wrong?"

Shen Weiwei couldn't help laughing: "How is it possible, what you said Very good, I'm just a little surprised."

Shen Weiwei was really surprised, she didn't expect Cheng Yan to take the initiative to say this to the children. After all, when she just woke up, the relationship between Cheng Yan and her two sons was so bad. Although Xiao Juhua was in the middle of it, the most important thing was that the father and son were too tough, and no one was willing to give in a little bit. One point, consider from the standpoint of the other party.

Therefore, when Shen Weiwei made up her mind to turn the two children around and prevent them from repeating the same mistakes in the original plot, besides letting them study hard and make more friends, she also paid special attention to the relationship between them and Cheng Yan. Here, it was because of the bad relationship between father and son that he caused trouble a lot, and even Cheng Yan's accident in the end was indirectly caused by this.

The same is true for Cheng Yan. Shen Weiwei often asks him to spend more time with the children so that their relationship can improve. It would be even better if they can talk more and communicate more.

After Cheng Yan listened to it, she thought for a while and nodded in agreement. Just when Shen Weiwei was so happy and thought he had thought of a good solution, the next day he found out that Cheng Yan silently extended the time for early training, which was very reasonable. It's been proven that training together is the best way to develop a relationship.

Shen Weiwei immediately fell silent, and she also figured it out through this incident, Cheng Yan's character is just like this, he belongs to the kind of person who contributes in obscurity, and it is almost impossible for him to find a way to cultivate a relationship with the children.

This is because of this incident, "beauty comes first", Shen Weiwei never made such a request to Cheng Yan again, so that she was so surprised when she heard that he took the initiative to talk to the two children.

Taking a full view of the curiosity and surprise on her face, Cheng Yan smiled: "Actually, I've thought about it before."

He still remembered the day when it was Dafu and Xiaoan who went to the hospital with food poisoning because of unclean lunch in the cafeteria At that time, Li Changwei asked him if he planned to have another child.

Although he hadn't decided whether to have another one at that time, he had already thought about it in advance, so when he found out that Shen Weiwei was pregnant, besides being happy, he did not forget to take care of Dafu and Xiaoan's emotions. Went to the room of the two little guys.

Although Cheng Yan is not as good at speaking as Shen Weiwei, he is very majestic in the hearts of the two children, and both children firmly believe in his promises.

After Cheng Yan left, after a while, Xiaoan secretly shouted Dafu.

Dafu was still asleep, so he hummed when he heard this.

"Dafu, in fact, my mother is pregnant with a little sister, and I am not unhappy at all." Although Xiaoan usually acts heartless, he is not stupid and can clearly feel the love his parents have for him, so when he He knew that after his mother had a little sister, not only was he not unhappy, but he was also very excited. He wished that his sister would come out tomorrow so that he could take her to play with him, and he would also give her the toffee that he had treasured for a long time.