Chapter 57

◎Looking for the door◎

As soon as Xiaoan finished speaking, Dafu covered his mouth, he struggled a few times, and when Dafu let go, he complained loudly: "You bullied me too!!" "Who bullied you?

" You can't talk nonsense, idiot!" Dafu rolled his eyes at him angrily, but fortunately he was at home now, and it was early in the morning, so no one else heard him.

Xiao An thought for a while, and felt that what he said was right: "But I think I'm really haunted by ghosts."

"You mean you have been particularly unlucky recently?" Dafu asked him.

"Yes!" Xiao An nodded fiercely, "So you also found out, right?"

Dafu was a little more careful. In fact, he noticed it long before Xiao An came to his senses, but it was definitely not something that was haunted by ghosts. Oh, which ghost is so bored and came to play tricks on a child?

And there are no ghosts in the world, Dafu firmly believes in this.

But what happened to Xiaoan's strange behavior?

Is it really just because of a bit of bad luck recently, and Xiao An is usually careless, so all kinds of small mistakes keep happening?

Dafu couldn't figure it out, "Has anything strange happened recently?"

Xiaoan shook his head in confusion: "No."

"Well, mother is going to the county town today, and we two will stay at home and not go anywhere, you Just stay in the room, do nothing, and see if anything will happen." Dafu thought for a while, and if accidents happen even if he is very careful, then there is a problem, but if there is nothing, then It means that Xiaoan's work was too rough before.

"Okay! Then I won't go out to play today."

Today was the weekend, Shen Weiwei was going to the county to take the exam for the chef certificate, but she didn't tell the two children, she only said that she had something to do in the county, and told them to stay at home and not run around.

"Is dad going too?" Dafu asked.

"Yes, he's going too." Shen Weiwei actually felt that Cheng Yan didn't need to go, but Cheng Yan said that she was going to take part in the assessment, and it would be tiring to ride there by herself, and he also wanted to accompany her.

Shen Weiwei also agreed, anyway, the family area is safe, Dafu and Xiaoan are so big, so there is no need to worry.

"Mother is not sure when you will come back. If your father and I haven't come back by noon, Dafu, you can go to the cafeteria to buy lunch and buy whatever you want." Shen Weiwei handed him the money and the ticket.

Dafu took it over and nodded: "I see, mother, be careful on the road."

Shen Weiwei left with Cheng Yan after exhorting them. As soon as they left, Dafu asked Xiaoan to sit in the house: "It's slippery in the yard, Wait until you accidentally fall."

It hasn't snowed in the past two days, but it has started to melt, not to mention it's getting colder, there is ice everywhere, and if you are not careful, you will slip and fall.

"Okay!" Xiaoan felt that what Dafu said made sense, and walked into the room very carefully. When he arrived in the main room, Dafu asked him to sit down with a chair, Xiaoan immediately followed suit, and sat on the chair obediently, with his back straight , didn't dare to move, and looked more serious than in class.

Dafu couldn't help laughing and said: "Cheng Mingxi, you are still so obedient."

Xiao'an: "..."

"Am I always obedient?" I was so scared to death that I even laughed at him, "Dafu, you are not kind at all."