Chapter 22

◎Birthday◎

Xiaoan tilted her head and thought for a while: "Mother, is this the condition for you to teach me?"

Only when he works, will Mother teach him how to make Teacher Shao think he is really good?

Otherwise, why let him pull the weeds?

In fact, the conditions are fine, but Shen Weiwei knows that for a child like Xiao An who is unwilling to take the initiative to work, if you divide everything very clearly, tell him that I will help you only if you do the work. This will certainly make him diligent when he needs help from others.

But in the future, when other people ask him to do something, his first reaction subconsciously is to make conditions, and to consider everything in his own favor. This kind of getting along is not like a family.

Shen Wei smiled and said: "No, mother promised to help you, how could she still offer conditions."

She took Xiao An to the vegetable garden and asked him: "Do you know what the labor class is now? ?"

"I don't know." He, who used to skip class all day long, answered very honestly.

Shen Weiwei took a deep breath, and told himself that the prodigal son turned his back on money, "The current labor class is to grow vegetables. You are still young, you are only in the first grade. Before you start working, the teacher will definitely introduce what these things are. If Teacher Shao Ask, and you can answer which ones are vegetables and which ones are weeds, isn't that amazing?"

Xiao An's eyes lit up: "Really! Teach me, mother!"

He stopped complaining, picked up The sleeves began to work with motivation.

Now there are no pesticides to buy, the weeds grow more and faster, and some of them are very deceptive, similar to the freshly grown vegetable seedlings, Shen Weiwei picked out the most common ones and told Xiao An, and then said: "In the future Don't forget, if you pull out all the weeds in this area, it's considered a review."

Such a large area of ​​weeds!

In normal times, he would not do it without looking for his mother and asking for two little red flowers, but when he thought of Hutou's ridicule, Xiaoan gritted his teeth and agreed: "Okay!"

He must remember these weeds and wait for tomorrow's class It's time to fight for Mr. Shao's breath!

When I think about it, I am full of fighting spirit, but I don't know how uncomfortable it is until I actually finish it.

After Xiaoan pulled out the last weed, his back was sore and he was sitting on the ground feeling like he couldn't even stand up.

Shen Weiwei looked at the dirt all over his body, only felt the veins on his forehead throbbing, but Xiaoan didn't know it, he just lay down on the ground and rolled over, now it's all over, it's all over his head!

"Mom, I'll just sleep here tonight, I really don't want to move anymore." Xiao An was like a clay doll who had nothing to love.

"No, hurry up and take a bath for me!"

The weather is relatively cool now, and you can't go to the river to take a bath. Many people find it troublesome to boil water to wash at home, so they don't wash at all.

But Shen Weiwei can't do it, she not only has to wash herself every day, but also has her two children wash with her. Dafu loves to be clean, and comes every time she calls, but Xiaoan really hates taking a bath, and usually doesn't want to. After getting tired today I don't even want to come.