Chapter 13

◎Dongchuang Incident◎

Shen Weiwei actually thought from the very beginning that Xiao Juhua would not let it go, but she didn't expect that Xiao Juhua didn't go back, but stayed here, planning to plot against her.

But it doesn't make sense, Xiao Juhua has only been in the military region for half a year, so where did the contacts get these clothes?

Mrs. Liu was frightened by Shen Weiwei, for fear that she would sue herself to the police station, so in order to plead for mercy, she said everything: "It's not her alone, there is a lesbian."

Mrs. Liu and Xiao Juhua happened to be together They met on the black market, and they didn't have much contact at first, then Xiao Juhua suddenly found her and asked her to help sell the fabric, and said that not only would the profit from the fabric sale be hers, but she would also give her another ten yuan.

Wealth and wealth are in danger, even though she guessed that the clothes came from wrong sources, Mrs. Liu gritted her teeth and agreed.

And she found that Xiao Juhua was not doing this kind of thing alone, she had an accomplice, but that accomplice was obviously much more cautious than Xiao Juhua, let alone the name, he was not even willing to say anything, because he was afraid of these people know her identity.

Still by chance, she heard Xiao Juhua say that that person was also a military wife.

Military Wife?

Shen frowned slightly, and a face suddenly appeared in his mind: "Is she very young, with short hair, so tall, and a mole on her brow?" "Yes!" From this point of view, it should be Cao Mengmin .

She said why Cao Mengmin's expression was a little strange the first time she met her, and it turned out that she was waiting for her here.

"I've told you everything I know, so don't sue me at the Public Security Bureau!"

"Okay, don't sue, but you have to come and write a report letter."

Mrs. Liu's complexion changed: "I, I can't write! If you want to report Xiao Juhua to the Public Security Bureau, then come to me when the time comes, I will I will testify to you."

Shen Weiwei doesn't believe her nonsense, this woman seems to be very smart, she is not sure that she will report to Xiao Juhua as soon as she leaves, and when the time comes, several people will work together to destroy the corpse If she disappeared and fled to her hometown, then who would she ask to settle the score?

She smiled and said: "It's okay, I can write, you tell me to write, and I will do my fingerprints at the end."

To deal with this kind of person, you have to hold the handle in your own hands.

Mrs. Liu didn't expect her to see through her thoughts at a glance, her face turned pale, and she gave up struggling completely.

Thinking that not only did this business fail, but also so many eggs and vegetables, Mrs. Liu's teeth almost shattered, God! This is really losing my wife and losing my army!

--

Carrying the report letter and carrying the heavy pannier, Shen Weiwei returned to the military area.

Although she has gained a lot, she is not in a good mood.

She had thought that Xiao Juhua would take revenge before, and her plan at the time was that if Cheng Yan was on Xiao Juhua's side, she would get a divorce and live alone with her two children.

But now, holding the report letter in her pocket, Shen Weiwei thought to herself, even if she wanted a divorce, she had to send Xiao Juhua to the police!