118

She spared his sleeping form one more glance. Her eyes tracing his image one last time. Her heart set as she turned to look at her friend. She gave him a nod, allowing him to push the button which would send her into a frozen sleep.

The cryo pod softly whirled as it rose the glass encasement and began to freeze over. She shut her eyes, allowing her mind to wander as she waited for the pod to work.

A soft tingling began at the top of her spine before drifting downwards. The sensation spreading through her nerves. Her muscles relaxed as her consciousness slowly drifted away.

Her mind running to a place of its own creation.

It was wondered if they would dream in cryo. From the masterpiece before her eyes, she would confidently say yes.

There were mountains in a soft grey-blue shade. A sky wrapped in pinks, purples, and the lightest of blues. The soft, warm light of the sun peered through a cloud and lit up the vibrant green of the pasture. Willow trees lined the riverbank to the right and a large wooden cabin rested off to the left.

It was quiet, save for the soft trickling of the river and the gentle noise of nature.

Peaceful. Safe.

Persphyni almost never wanted to leave.

Because despite having responsibilities, despite never being able to-

Deep, deep, deep down, Persphyni Atlys Kane was a wisher. And a strong one too.

A wisher who had big dreams.