100

The six siblings all fully grown finally together as one.

"It took ya long enough." Were the first words spoken as Poseidon stood dusting himself off. Their blankets that were swallowed with them now wrapped around them in makeshift clothing.

"It's cold out here." Hestia grumbled as she stood next to her sisters. The five glaring daggers into their father's shocked eyes.

"My brothers and sisters," Zeus began walking towards them.

"Yeah, fuck off. We need to go, now." Hera cut the young god off, his eyes widening at the female. His heart racing at her image.

"Yeah, probably would be best." Demeter responded as they watched Krónos finally gather himself and rise.

"Kill them. Kill them all!" He roared pointing at the six.

"Well then let's fucking go, damnit!" Hades roared already running for the doors. His siblings behind him.

"I have a place we can go. Follow me." Zeus spoke, turning himself into an Eagle and soaring through the open courtyard.

"Of course he can turn into a bloody eagle." Poseidon seethed.

"Shut up and just shift!" Hera snapped shifting into a cuckoo and chasing after her brother.

Hestia was next taking the form of an elegant crane. Demeter rising into the air as a turtle-dove.

"Come on!" Hades shouted urging his younger brother, taking his role as the eldest son.

"I'm tryin'!" Came Poseidon's reply. His brain jumbled as he shifted.

"A flying fish doesn't actually fly!" Hades roared as he turned to look at the stampeding herd of Titans coming there way. "Fuck it."

Hades shifted into a screeching owl and used his claws to pick up the imbecile that was his younger brother to follow the other imbecile which was his youngest brother.

The titans running to catch the flock of various birds, and fish, but they had already flown out of sight.

"Damnit!"

"Krónos, my dear, what has happened?" Rhea asked as she and her five other sisters ran into the courtyard at the noise their brothers had made.

"That blasted cupbearer, he was a fake. He gave me poison which caused me to throw up five of our children. And a rock." Rhea's eyes grew wide.

"A rock? What on Gaea made you swallow a rock?" Oceanus asked his brother staring at him astounded.

"Yes. What an idiotic thing to do, Krónos." Mnemosyne snickered along with her other siblings. But Rhea and Themis knew better.

"Rhea, dear, can you show me to the nearest bedroom. My headache has gotten worse." Themis said, trying to get her younger sister out of the limelight.

"Yes. We will be back." Rhea took Themis and together they hurried back into the palace.

"Wait!" Boomed Krónos stepping forward past his other siblings. His hand reached out to Rhea and Themis as he gave them a chance to respond.