199

Kayan was silent for a moment.

    He was a little afraid to speak, because it was almost the same for Gayan if he had this hint or not.

    In his impression, there are at least ten male protagonists who said that he was abolished.

    Others said they would peel him and cramp him.

    Gayan was already very calm.

    Gayan actually went to many worlds. Because there are more worlds, Gayan will only keep the memory of this world and the previous world, and then continue to do so in the next world.

    So as not to cause his memory disorder.

    But when I was in the cultivation world, the soul lamp went off seven times because the limit of the soul lamp was only seven times.

    But not just seven times.

    In these worlds, he has long lost count of the male protagonists Gayan offended.

    So let Gayan think about it now, he can't think of it at all.

    But...

    If there is a hero who has blood red eyes and says he is about to be abolished, there is one.

    That was the hero of his last world mission.

    The separation of the world of cultivating immortals.

    He should be the only male protagonist who cultivated to the highest stage and became a god when Gayan was still in that world.

    The setting of that world is the setting of a traditional male main line stallion.

    That is to say, there will be many brothers and harem who follow the hero. Although there is still no harem, at least the brothers are in place.

    Gayan is one of them.

    As for why the memory is the deepest, it was because it was the last world of Jiayang at that time, and he thought at that time that he would completely clear the level after it was completed.

    I was quite excited.

    Whoever imagined it, not only did not, but was sent back to the interstellar world by the system.

    Almost killed by Eros.

    Jia Yang, who had just thought of this, was suddenly interrupted by a pain, and he subconsciously looked up at the male lead.

    "Have you thought about it?" The other party looked at Gayan.

    Kayan pursed his lips.

    His eyeballs rolled around, but he didn't answer.

    But the other party was not annoyed, his eyes slowly moved to Jia Yang's calf, and then said lightly: "Then break one leg first, and you will remember."

    Jia Yang immediately retracted his legs.

    "Say."

    Separation's gaze was gloomy, and the blood-red eyes became redder and glaring, as if they were dripping blood.

    [Just say something casually first. ] The system suddenly went online and said.

    Jia Yang's heart suddenly relaxed: 【Are you coming up? ]

    [Well, I finally came up. To make a long story short, the hero of this world didn't digest all his spiritual power, so he collapsed. It can also be understood in this way, that is, multiple personalities appear in mental disorders.