14

[? ? What are you doing? ! 】The system was stunned.

    God knows it almost spit out after hearing Gayan's words.

    The system repeatedly checked the main mission line several times before confirming that this is still the male main line, not the danmei line!

    [I just suddenly thought that if it was because of this reason that I attacked the male protagonist, would it be easier to accept it than stabbing him because of coveting the male protagonist's fiancée, or because of the interests of the military. 】

    If it is changed to a world dominated by emotional lines, then coveting the hero's end will naturally not be good.

    But if it's in the hero's main line, it's different.

    It wasn't the woman who coveted the male lead who attacked him, let alone because of political interests, but because she couldn't get what she wanted. Although the hero may be disgusting, he is at least a little more acceptable than the former.

    【…】

    At this moment, a cold mechanical voice sounded: 【The success rate of the mission has recovered to more than 10%, the alarm is cleared, and you can continue to complete it. 】

    Jayang's heart that had been tense was finally relaxed for a moment.

    He said hoarsely: [I bet right. ]

    He thought, if things go well next, he should be abolished by the male lead, and then his family will also be ruined, and he will end up spending the rest of his life in a dilapidated little place.

    This is the standard ending for a villain that isn't too bad in the world of the male protagonist.

    If that's the case...

    then you're alive.

    Others may not be able to accept such an end, but Gayan is different, he only needs to live for ten years.

    After hearing Jia Yang's words, the system was immediately speechless.

    After holding it in for a long time, I finally choked out two words: [Niubi. ]

    However, after the system took a look at the expression on the male lead's face, he suddenly said, "But why do I think... things may not develop as you think. 】

    Gayan didn't listen to the system anymore.

    His mental and physical strength had reached the limit, and after he was sure that there was no danger of his life for the time being, he couldn't hold on any longer, and completely threw himself into the embrace of darkness.

    He really has reached his limit.

    Eros stared at Gayan lying in his arms.

    His expression seemed calm, but his eyes were as deep as an abyss. The hand that suppressed Jia Yang was not as tight as before, but slightly loosened, which he didn't even notice.

    "I never liked Bella, I was just jealous of her, even hated her. I thought about killing her, but I knew there would be another one if I killed her, so I could only choose to kill you."

    " As the son of a general, I am doomed to expect even a chance to start." "

    So if I don't get it, it will be ruined."

    These few words have been circling in Eros's mind. Yang said in a hoarse voice before he fell into a coma.

    There was no emotion in Eros' pale eyes.

    He stared at Jiayang quietly, and after a while, he said softly: "You better not lie to me, otherwise, you can't afford the price." He said it in a light tone

    , But those words were cold to the core.

    It made those who heard it feel as though their pores were exuding a chill.

    Even Gayan, who was in a coma, trembled his eyelashes subconsciously, but because of exhaustion, he only struggled for a second before continuing to sink into the darkness.

    Eros moved his hand, and two seconds later, the communication on his wrist flashed a blue light.

    Luo Lin's voice came over, and he said: "General?"

    At that time, Luo Lin was waiting for the general to give the order to park the warship. Who would have thought that the order received by the general's communication would be: "Call the doctor."

    Although Luo Lin was a little surprised, he still said, "Yes, General."

    Then the communication is closed.

    Eros looked at Gayan who was quietly buried in his arms again, then slowly grabbed his waist and picked him up and walked out of the confinement room.