159

The cold raindrops fell on the ground, causing the water in the puddles to splash continuously.

    Some even splashed on Jing Yi's face and body.

    Xia Kai and the others couldn't bear it anymore.

    They reluctantly opened a broken umbrella and came to Jing Yi's side to shield him from the rain, and said, "Boss, why don't you go in first?"

    After several days of heavy rain, the temperature has become even colder.

    Now it was even colder in the second half of the night, and the rain hit the body like a chill that penetrated into the bones, making people shiver.

    Jing Yi didn't care.

    He continued to look at the green grass in the puddle.

    Xia Kai followed the boss' line of sight and glanced at the unremarkable grass, but didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

    This patch is almost full of this weed.

    Each yard is a lot.

    After all, it has been uninhabited for a long time, so no one takes care of it.

    At this time, Jiayang was also very nervous, he didn't know what was going on.

    Did Jing Yi discover him? !

    If found, why no action was taken.

    But if he didn't realize it, wouldn't he be a bit perverted to keep rubbing the leaves of an innocent grass like this?

    "Boss?"

    Seeing that the boss didn't answer, Xia Kai called again cautiously.

    This time Jing Yi finally reacted.

    He stared deeply at the grass that was no different from other weeds, and said, "Bring a shovel."

    Xia Kai was confused.

    Jia Yang's heart skipped a beat, and he said, "What do you mean?" ! What is he going to do? ! ]

    [Do you think you are an eyesore and want to get rid of you? 】

    【…】

    Although it was a joke, the system was actually a little worried.

    At this time, one person, one system, no one spoke, and watched the male lead's next move with trepidation.

    I'm afraid that he really hoeed Jiayang as grass.

    The other subordinates quickly found the small shovel and handed it to the boss.

    This kind of small shovel is necessary for every mission, in order to find a certain kind of herb so that you can take it back quickly.

    Now is the end of the world. Western medicine can no longer be produced in large quantities. Even if it can be produced, it is only used for some urgent and necessary medicines.

    For some minor colds, Chinese herbal medicines were used instead.

    Jing Yi took the small shovel, then lowered his head and carefully shoveled the land around Jiayang loose, and finally shoveled Jiayang out without hurting the grass roots.

    "Look for a flower pot."

    Xia Kai was completely at a loss now, not knowing what the boss was doing...