133

So...

    what was he starving for so many days?

    Gayan looked at the mages and knights surrounding him, feeling very complicated.

    Isn't his luck a little bit better?

    The knight commander's name is Pullman.

    He looked at Jia Yang coldly and said: "Your Highness, I advise you to give up resistance. Because your recklessness and ignorance have brought huge disasters to the kingdom. If you still want to be worthy of your status as a warrior, you should fight with us Go back and accept the trial."

    Gayan looked indifferent.

    If it was Jiayang from those previous worlds who heard these words, he might have hesitated for a while, but now Jiayang will not hesitate at all.

    He said blankly: "There is something else hidden about this matter."

    "You can go back and defend yourself." The light magician said to Jia Yang.

    fart.

    There is no way to justify going back.

    He was 100% sure that the result was that his father held a sacrifice and gave him to the male lead, begging for forgiveness.

    Gayan had seen this kind of sacrificial ceremony.

    It has happened before.

    Although this incident was indeed his fault, and he caused the kingdom to suffer, but this time Gayan couldn't stand up again.

    I can only say sorry to these unlucky paper people.

    He took out his sword, then silently looked at the knight commander and magicians in front of him, and said, "I won't go back, you do it." Now the

    knight commander could no longer hold back his anger up.

    He drew his sword and rushed over.

    The magician also condensed his magic and went towards Gayan.

    Under normal circumstances, it is difficult for anyone to resist such a battle.

    But who is Gayan?

    His speed can be said to be ten times faster than the knight captain.

    in this world. No, it should be said that in countless worlds, apart from the male lead, there is no second person who can defeat Gayan.

    Even besieging Gayan is useless.

    These magicians are very powerful magicians in the kingdom.

    But Gayan is fast, as fast as lightning and almost impossible to catch.

    Naturally, the magician did not dare to throw it casually, because it is easy to hurt his own people.

    Gayan took advantage of this gap to kick away the knight commander, and kicked away the nearest wind magician.

    Then Jia Yang quickly got on a horse and ran towards the distance.

    "Chase!"

    The knight commander got up from the ground, and ordered angrily.

    Gayan's cloak was blown by the wind because the horse was running too fast.

    Coupled with Gayan's neat short black hair and handsome face, it is enough to make any girl's heart skip a beat when she sees it.