198

After not seeing Gu Qi for two days, Jia Yang found that Gu Qi basically hadn't changed much.

    Those black eyes looking at him were still as cold as ever. Except for something wrong with his face, a little pale.

    It can be seen from this that he did not eat anything these two days.

    Thinking of this Jiayang suddenly felt depressed.

    If you don't eat by yourself, you have to drag me, day!

    But Jia Yang dare not say it, after all, they had just quarreled two days ago. Moreover, Jia Yang knew very well that Gu Qi did not give him anything on purpose.

    So naturally, he would not offend him at this time.

    Although he felt wronged.

    But now is not the time to be reasonable, not to mention that Jia Yang always feels that the atmosphere at this time is a bit weird, which makes people feel a kind of depression inexplicably.

    Breathless depression.

    So Jia Yang coughed lightly, then looked at Gu Qi sincerely and said, "Of course I'm here to apologize." "

    Oh?" The corner of Gu Qi's mouth curled into a mocking arc, and said, "Apologize for what? You What's wrong?"

    Jia Yang pursed his lips, then he walked up to Gu Qi and said, "I'm here to apologize to you for my bad attitude at the time, and I should explain it clearly to you. I shouldn't just go to sleep, but at that time I'm very sleepy."

    This is what Jia Yang thought of after tossing and turning for two days.

    Gu Qi said without any emotion in his voice: "So you still know."

    In fact, Jia Yang didn't know it at first.

    Later, when he was chatting with the system while he was in the study, the system's inadvertent phrase "Then you're still sleeping" made Jia Yang suddenly realize.

    He hadn't even thought of this level at the time.

    Because he felt like Gu Qi, how could he get angry over such a trivial matter?

    Only now did Kayan realize that he was wrong.

    It turned out to be this.

    Gu Qi sat on the sofa indifferently and casually, and then said: "Continue."

    Jia Yang glanced at Gu Qi, and then continued: "There is also the previous incident, don't worry, I am very clean, and I have never talked to anyone else. I messed around. I just saw this kind of interest in other people, but I have a developed pain sensory nerve and am more afraid of pain."

    After saying this, Jiayang was ready to meet Gu Qi's next question.

    Because Gu Qi knew very well that he was not afraid of pain.

    During the Mecha Contest that year, when the mecha broke down, he went into electric convulsions and still held on to Gu Qi and wouldn't let go. In the end, it was Gu Qi who chose to admit defeat. He won the first place and finally let go.

    But what Jia Yang didn't expect was that Gu Qi didn't question Jia Yang's fear of pain.

    Instead, his eyes suddenly turned cold, and he looked at Jia Yang and said, "There was such an interest among others, where did you see it   ?  "