56

Even if the emperors of all dynasties doted on their concubines, they would not let them call them by their first names.

    Because this is the dignity of the emperor.

    The maid was not sure if His Majesty would be unhappy when she heard it.

    But she dared not hide it.

    But she, who was kneeling on the ground with her head down, didn't notice the change in Tai Yan's eyes the moment she heard these words. But what is certain is that there is no displeasure in it.

    "Go down."

    "Yes." The maids all knew that His Majesty didn't like too many people in the bedroom, so they all retreated cautiously after hearing this sentence.

    After all the serving maids retreated, the inner hall immediately fell silent.

    Tai Yan caressed Jia Yang's side face, his eyes were dim.

    "Jayang."

    Tai Yan called him in a low voice.

    Gayan, who was still in a coma, didn't answer him.

    Tai Yan bent down, kissed his hair lightly, and then buried him slightly in the crevice of his neck, closed his eyes and felt the unique breath of Gayang.

    Tai Yan wanted to do this a long time ago, but he didn't, and endured it for many years.

    "Hmm..."

    Maybe this kind of movement was a little uncomfortable, Jiayang subconsciously made a voice of resistance, and the person also moved wildly.

    Tai Yan got up slowly.

    He looked at Jia Yang who continued to curl up to sleep after he left, and after a moment of silence, he held back the emotion in his eyes, picked up the wet handkerchief next to him and continued to wipe his body for Jia Yang.

    After wiping everything, he gave Jiayang some water to drink.

    Probably because of the refreshing and comfortable body, Gayan, who was trapped in a dream, slowly loosened his frown.

    Looking at Jia Yang like this, Tai Yan lowered his head again and kissed Jia Yang's lips lightly.

    Then he also got on the bed, and then gently hugged him from behind Gayan. He grabbed Jiayan's left hand that was placed in front of him, and said in a hoarse voice: "Go to sleep."

    When he woke up, nothing would happen.

    Gayan slept for a really long time this time.

    He was in a coma for about three or four days, which was enough to show how serious the sequelae of the system attacking his brain were.

    When Jiayang finally woke up, the system almost cried.

    Because of his lack of energy and his throat being dry and hoarse, Gayan opened his eyes very slowly, and finally he didn't bother, and closed his eyes to rest for a while.

    【You finally woke up! 】The system excitedly said.

    He was able to detect the activity of Gayan's brain, and it knew from the data that Gayan's consciousness was awake.

    Jia Yang was a little surprised to hear the system's excited tone: 【What? How many days do I sleep? ]

    [You slept for four days. ]

    Jia Yang was stunned when he heard the words, he really didn't expect that he was in a coma for so many days.

    [Four days...] Then it has been four days since he appeared from the execution ground.