158

After Chen Feng finished speaking, he ignored Jiayang, but ran out excitedly to meet the boss.

    At the front is a black Maybach, with two more cars behind.

    After the Maybach came to a complete stop, the lights were turned off.

    The car door opened, and one foot slowly stepped on the muddy ground.

    Immediately afterwards, a man in black casual clothes walked out of the car expressionlessly.

    His appearance was exceptionally handsome, and his face was as distinct as a sculpture.

    The momentum is also very strong, so strong that people's first impression of him is not his appearance, but the indifferent and compelling deep eyes.

    Anyone caught by those deep black eyes can't help but hold their breath.

    Because the sense of oppression is too strong.

    People dare not look directly at it.

    "Boss, are you alright?" Chen Feng asked cautiously.

    They were broken up, so they were forced to separate.

    A tall and thin young man behind Jing Yi smiled at Chen Feng: "It's nothing serious, how are you guys?"     Chen

    Feng's eyes were sad: "Five died."

Day's companion died, and it was impossible to say that I didn't feel bad.

    Not to mention that the people who came out to do the mission this time were all top-notch experts.

    Jing Yi listened without any ups and downs.

    He looked around at the dead zombies around him, and then gradually fixed his eyes on the villa in front of him.

    After seeing the boss's sight, Chen Feng immediately said: "Boss, let's go in first! It's raining too much now."

    Jing Yi gave an 'hmm', then raised his feet and walked towards the inside.

    The people behind him also followed Jing Yi closely.

    Chen Feng said to Jing Yi while walking: "Boss, we just met a space power user here, and we exchanged some beef jerky, ham, and some water with him. I'll get it for you now!"

    Although This is what they exchanged with their own crystal nucleus, but in the hearts of everyone, Jing Yi is no longer just the boss.

    Everyone's admiration for Jing Yi is no less than that of a god.

    The level of faith is very high.

    "If you don't like it, I'll ask that brother if he has any other food. I guess there is." He then turned his head and wanted to ask Gayan again.

    As a result, when Chen Feng turned his head, all he saw was the fire that was still emitting sparks, and the lonely quilt.

    The rest is gone...

    Chen Feng was stunned for a second, then murmured: "Eh? Where did that brother go? Wasn't he still here just now?" It's a

    pity that Chen Feng's other two companions just went with him Greeted the boss, so did not see.

    So Chen Feng turned to ask the people on the other truck.

    The man who was barely the leader said carefully: "He just jumped out of the window and ran away."