123

After hearing Ye Yi's voice from the mobile phone, Qi Rui's face was as pale as paper.

    The hand holding the phone is a little unsteady.

    If she used to say that every time she heard Ye Yi's voice, her heart was moved, but now she was afraid, a fear that penetrated to the marrow of her bones.

    "I..."

    "I remember what I said last time, I hope that the last call was the last time you called Jia Yang, Miss Qi Rui. It seems that you didn't remember." Ye Yi's voice was very calm, but he could hear everything Rui's heart trembled.

    She hurriedly said: "No, I don't mean anything else, I just want to apologize to him! The fan attacked him before, although I didn't instigate it, but after all, it originated from me, so I thought Apologize to him."

    "Oh? Really?"

    Qi Rui tremblingly said: "Yes, yes."

    "Well, I'll accept the apology for him, so we don't have to meet again. I hope this is the last time , Do you understand?"

    Tai Yan's voice was very cold, which made people feel chills all over their bodies.

    "I know, I know." After Qi Rui finished speaking, she quickly hung up the phone, as if there was a scourge on the other end of the phone.

    Hearing the sound of the call hanging up, Tai Yan put it away expressionlessly.

    During this period, Gayan still slept soundly.

    Tai Yan looked down at Hui Jiayang's sleeping face, then kissed him lightly on the face, and then slowly got up and moved to the driving seat.

    The car started abruptly, causing Jia Yang, who was sleeping, to open a small gap in a daze.

    Although his brain was a bit dazed and unable to understand what was going on in front of him, Jia Yang continued to fall asleep after sensing a seemingly harmless situation.

    Tai Yan drove the car under the Ye's Group Building, and then sent a message to the assistant. Have the assistant send down any urgent paper contracts that need approval.

    The assistant looked bewildered and didn't understand why, but he followed Mr. Ye's instructions and quickly screened out the documents that Mr. Ye needed to deal with urgently. Then I took the elevator out of the building and looked around, and saw a familiar black Maybach under the tree next to me.

    The assistant carefully carried the contract to the car.

    At this time, the car window was rolled down, Jia Yang was still sound asleep in the back seat, and Ye Yi was typing a bunch of codes that no one could understand with his notebook.

    "Boss, your contract." The assistant knew someone was sleeping in the back seat, so the voice was not loud.

    "Put it down."

    The assistant quickly put those paper contracts and documents on the co-pilot seat.

    "How is the program development department I want?"

    "It's almost done," the assistant replied.

    "Hmm."

    The assistant saw that his BOSS didn't seem to be of any use for him, and said, "Then BOSS, I'm going back first?"

    Ye Yi said without raising his head, "I often order the one in Xihuan. Shanfuju bought two lunches and came back with two cups of hot milk without sugar."