37

Because there was an army resisting in front, most of the civilians who boarded the starship survived.

    And Eros's father lived in Coconut Grove all year round, so he was a starship on Coconut Grove at that time, so he didn't come to the command room of the main ship in the first time.

    After he reconciled, he hurried to the warship command room.

    "General Gaius." All the officers saluted after seeing him.

    "En." Gaius responded coldly.

    The other old generals nodded slightly as a greeting, and then continued to stare at the screen intently, waiting for news.

    As for General Delton, he also looked back.

    The eyes of the two met for a few seconds, and then General Delton withdrew his gaze, continuing to look at the screen and waiting for Gayan's news.

    Seeing this, General Gaius clenched his fingers slightly, but didn't say anything.

    At this moment, the officer at the bridge console said pleasantly: "General! I found a general's terminal fluctuation."

    This voice instantly broke the dead silence of the bridge.

    Several generals walked over and asked eagerly, "Whose signal?"

    The officer clicked on the screen, and after a series of data came out, he said, "It's General Aimer's signal. The terminal recorder It shows that General Aimo was surrounded by Zergs eight days ago, and he was finally defeated. Before he died, he transferred the command to the nearby General Jiayan."

    Aimo's father was pale, as if he was about to fall down in an instant, The adjutant next to him quickly supported him.

    The other generals hurriedly said: "Is there any other signal?"

    The officer continued to search, and after an hour he said heavily: "General Lenny was also killed in the TS3 star field five days ago, and at the last second he gave up his command It was assigned to General Howth, who was closer."

    Lenny's father's expression changed suddenly.

    Then came other messages.

    Like the previous two generals, Hoss didn't hold on for too long, and chose to blew himself up in order to kill the Zerg Queen in his star field. He also handed over command to General Eros before self-destructing.

    Three generals were killed in just a few days! This made the expressions of the people on the entire bridge heavy, and the atmosphere was depressing.

    "Is there any news about Gayan?" General Delton asked.

    The officer shook his head, pursed his lips and continued to search, and finally found the signal after half an hour.

    "The recorder shows that General Jiayang also disappeared a day ago, and nine tenths of the Zerg in the T9 and X3 starfields have been wiped out. However, the signal of General Jiayang has disappeared."

     "Missing?!"

      "Yes, I checked There is no signal from General Gayan, but the terminal shows that he is still alive, but in a bad state."

    "What about General Eros?"

    "General Eros killed the queens of the DU8 star field and the LPA star field, and the Zerg queen has all died. Kill." When the officer said this, his voice trembled with surprise.