170

At this moment, the atmosphere in the living room was very tense.

    No one dared to speak.

    But everyone didn't know that the reason for the stagnant and oppressive atmosphere was not from Chu Xiong and Chu Yan brothers and sisters.

    It was...

    Gayan standing in the center with a stiff body.

    Feeling Jing Yi's freezing eyes, Jia Yang shook his body and quickly moved ten meters away from Chu Yan, and said, "Don't talk nonsense, I haven't seen you before." Chu Yan didn't expect Jia Yang to

    actually Did not cooperate.

    Seeing the way this handsome man looked at her just now, she thought he was interested in her.

    In this case, more than 80% of the time he will help himself.

    Who would have thought that he did not.

    Chu Yan froze, and said: "You..."

    Jia Yang continued to speak seriously before she could speak: "I don't like women. Miss, I'm afraid you have mistaken someone."

    Chu Yan saw that Jia Yang was so straightforward If so, the whole person stood there in embarrassment.

    At this time, Chu Xiong who was standing beside him was not happy.

    He glared and said, "Didn't you just say that you don't like men?"

    "..."

    Looking at the angry beard in front of him, Jia Yang snapped his fingers.

    Fuck -

    he forgot that the beard was here too!

    At this time, Jia Yang was completely afraid to look at Jing Yi's face, for fear of seeing something bad and having nightmares at night.

    Gayan managed to steady himself.

    Then he coughed dryly, and said: "Just now, I was lying to you. In fact, I already have someone I like."

    After speaking, Jia Yang looked at Jing Yi meaningfully.

    Jing Yi also looked back at Jia Yang, but there was no emotional ups and downs in those indifferent eyes.

    But as long as it is an individual, it can be seen that Jia Yang and Jing Yi have an unusual relationship at this time.

    This is also a hint.

    Gayan was telling the bearded man to shut up.

    A normal person would definitely be afraid, after all, what Chu Xiong and Jia Yang said just now, if Jing Yi knew about it, there would be no good fruit.

    But Chu Xiong was puzzled and said: "Why did you lie to me? Wouldn't it be fine if you just said that you like the boss? But what you said directly is that you don't like men. And at that time you glanced at my cousin several times, and never moved away." Open."

    Gayan was silent.

    Chu Xiong's nerves are rough, he can't feel the surrounding atmosphere. He turned his head to look at Jing Yi seriously and said: "Boss, what I said is true! I never lie, if you don't believe me, you can ask our three teams, they have all seen it." Jia Yang: "...

    "

    [ This person is a bit powerful, he can actually make you speechless. ] The melon-eating system is a bit gloating.