24

Gayang never thought that Eros would come suddenly, and Gayang was stunned for an instant.

    Eros bit deeply.

    A faint smell of blood gradually filled the air.

    Gayan's face turned pale, and his instinctive first reaction was to immediately push Eros away. But as soon as he moved, the strength of Eros's bite became a little deeper in an instant.

    The sharp pain was like a warning of danger.

    At that moment, Jiayang's heartbeat seemed to freeze, and the blood in his whole body froze.

    He didn't know what Eros meant by that.

    But he didn't dare to act rashly anymore, for fear of stimulating Eros to be bitten through him directly. So the body is tense and stiff like that.

    It wasn't until an unknown how long passed that Eros finally let go of Gayan slowly.

    And at the moment Eros moved his neck away, Gayan made a move. He moved a little distance away from Eros in an instant, then clutched his bleeding neck, gritted his teeth and looked at Eros to ask if you were sick.

    But at the moment when he met Eros' eyes, Gayan was stunned for an instant.

    He had never seen Eros look like this before.

    Those eyes seemed to be red like blood, as if there were countless unknown things surging under the cold deep pool, but at the same time, there was a strange calm, contradictory and terrifying, which made people feel a kind of feeling for a moment. A tingling sensation in the scalp.

    "Gayan." Eros said.

    Gayan looked at Eros with a tight heart.

    Eros looked at Gayan, those eyes seemed to have nothing else, and there was only Gayan in them.

    He stared at Gayan and said, "Tell me, you didn't lie to me, did you?"

    Gayan realized what Eros was asking him almost instantly.

    He moved his throat up and down, and then said slightly: "No."

    Eros's light-colored pupils gradually changed, as if ink fell into water and smudged. Although it was only a slight ripple, the subtle change could still be felt.

    Eros looked at Gayan for a long time, and then said: "Okay."

    Then he pressed Gayan under his body little by little.

    Jiayang was a little dazed by this accident just now, so he didn't respond for a while, and was suppressed by Eros again.

    Eros kissed Gayan's neck lightly, and said in a low voice, "I believe in you."

    Gayan didn't feel any better when he heard this sentence.

    He kept thinking about why Eros suddenly asked such a question in his mind. Did he sense what was warning him? Or is it really just a simple question?

    But in the next second, Jiayang didn't have the heart to think about it.

    After Eros finished being tender on Gayan's neck, he slowly raised his head.

    One of his hands held Gayan's shoulder, and the other hand slowly undid all the remaining buttons of Gayan's shirt.

    Gayan could feel the hot hand of Eros, which made him shiver slightly.

    But he didn't know how intense the emotions in Eros' eyes had become at this moment.

    For Gayan he will never know what he means to Eros.