113

Jia Yang lay on the bed and rested for three or four days before recovering.

    no way.

    This is the case in the modern plane world.

    One of Jiayan's legs was slightly bent, and his arm was resting weakly on his forehead.

    【Is the host okay? 】The system gnawed on the mangosteen and asked vaguely.

    【good. ]

    [Be patient, bear with it for more than nine years and you will leave this world. 】The system comforted me in a calm manner.

    Kayan naturally knew this truth.

    yes.

    Just a few years, just grit your teeth and endure it, and you'll be fine!

    Thinking of this, Jia Yang's spirit suddenly improved. But thinking of Tai Yan in an instant, Jia Yang couldn't help feeling discouraged, and said: [By the way, this won't happen again in the future plane world, right? ]

    Thanks to Tai Yan and Ye Ye being alone.

    Otherwise, this time it will never be good this time, and he may really be crippled by Tai Yan.

    After all, I said that I like 'Ye Yi' in front of him, this is the scene of a large-scale rollover.

    【Won't! Don't worry, I've checked, this kind of situation would never have happened. This situation was caused by space turmoil causing a shattered soul to split again. 】The system said.

    Jia Yang nodded: [That's good. ]

    To do it again, he would have to go crazy.

    Fortunately, he didn't waste much points in this world. It deducted the points when talking to him in the last world system, plus other messy deductions, a total of more than 1,600 deducted.

    He knew there must be moisture in it.

    But now Jiayang is too lazy to care about so much.

    Now he still has 3400 points, if this world is completed, he will get 5000 points, then it will be more than 8000 points.

    [Wrong, more than six thousand. You have been on the Danmei line for four consecutive worlds, so your current points are calculated according to the Danmei line. ] The system seemed to know what Jiayang was thinking, so he said directly.

    […]

    [But there are benefits. 】Speaking of this, the system let out a hey, and then said mysteriously: 【After opening the Danmei line, I discovered a potion that allows you to temporarily knock down the male lead and realize your dream of crushing the male lead. ]

    Jia Yang's eyebrows moved: [Really? ]

    System: [Hmm! 】

    【How many points? 】

    【As long as five thousand nine hundred and eighty! If you don't have enough points, I can lend it to you temporarily, and you can return it to me in the next world. 】The system said.

    Jia Yang was silent for two seconds, and then said: [Forget it, just below, the left and right are the same. ]

    Anyway, he is almost used to it.

    Besides, he thinks that this kind of medicine may be similar to aphrodisiac, and he may not know who will be knocked down in the end.

    The system suddenly felt a little regretful, and it said: [Then come to me when you want it in the future. 】