181

Gayan was silent.

    Because apart from being silent, he didn't know what emotion to have.

    He has no way to answer this question!

    To Jiayang, this is like asking do you want white silk or poisoned wine? !

    Gan!

    But it was impossible not to answer, looking at Jing Yi's dark pupils in front of him, Jia Yang's throat rolled up and down. After a long while, Jia Yang said: "You..."

    Because it is Jing Yi who is in front of him now.

    He can only answer this way.

    Otherwise, his death will only be faster.

    Jia Yang thought that this answer should be okay, right? Who would have thought that Jing Yi stared at Jia Yang's eyes and said, "Why hesitate?"

    Jia Yang: "..."

    "Hesitating means that you have another choice in your heart. So, what you said before is lying to me , right?" Jing Yi looked at Jia Yang expressionlessly.

    Seeing him like this makes people feel very panicked.

    For a moment, Jiayang was about to get angry, but thinking about what would happen after offending Jing Yi, he quickly calmed down again.

    That's all.

    A hero does not suffer from immediate losses.

    Jayan began to keep thinking of the solution in his mind.

    But it's not enough to just leave Jing Yi alone.

    So Jia Yang got up, and then he suddenly grabbed Jing Yi's collar and kissed him, planning to find something for him to do first.

    Tell Jing Yi to shut up first.

    Jing Yi was obviously a little surprised at Jia Yang who threw himself into his arms.

    However, he did not refuse, but took advantage of the situation to catch Gayan.

    Gayan kissed a little absent-mindedly, because he was thinking about countermeasures.

    Realizing that Jiayang was distracted, Jing Yi bit him neither lightly nor hard. Jia Yang frowned in pain, his expression became a little more focused, but his mind was still wandering.

    After about two or three minutes passed.

    Jia Yang's eyes lit up when he finally thought of something, and he signaled Jing Yi to let go of himself.

    But Jing Yi is naturally not someone who can kiss when he wants to, or let go when he doesn't want to. So at the moment Jia Yang intentionally pushed him away, Jing Yi's eyes sank.

    Immediately afterwards, he slammed Jia Yang's shoulders hard, and then went straight in, catching Jia Yang by surprise.

    People were almost suffocated by the sudden storm.

    When Jing Yi let go of Jia Yang, Jia Yang blushed and coughed for a long time.

    The countermeasures just thought up in my mind were kissed until the lack of oxygen disappeared.

    Jiayang: "..." Fuck!

    Jing Yi looked at Jia Yang, who was panting heavily, and opened his lips lightly, "Have you figured out the answer now?