10

The dark and cold torture room.

    At this point, I don't know how much time has passed, at least Gayan doesn't know.

    His whole body has been drenched with sweat from the inside to the outside for countless times.

    But in these short few hours, besides pain, it was still pain for Gayan.

    Jiayang's breathing was very weak, his eyes were half-closed, and beads of sweat were faintly sliding down Jiayang's eyelashes.

    Those eyes have completely lost their brilliance, staring at a certain place in a daze, as if they have lost all their thinking.

     After about two or three minutes, Jia Yang's eyes became slightly focused.

    He looked at Eros with a gray face, his chapped and pale thin lips moved for a long time but still couldn't say a word.

    Eros held the tube of dark blue potion and looked at Jia Yang calmly, saying: "nxlp5 potion, after injection, your bones and nerves in your whole body will be destroyed in an instant, and you can no longer move."

    Ga Yang's face turned paler in an instant.

    Of course he knew what kind of potion it was, the most ruthless torture potion in the torture department.

     That kind of potion is equivalent to tearing your whole body apart, but your brain nerves are still alive and you can clearly see the cruelty. 

    This is what Jiayang forced himself to remember when he was in pain just now, because this was his last straw, so he had to think about it.

     But I still only think of these for a long time.

     [Ah, I don’t know, it’s probably 81'23? Or 57'22? Forget it, you can make one up. ]

     [...] Can the code be edited? ! 

   This kind of thing is useless if it is only one number away! Although he knew that the system was rubbish and useless at all, Jia Yang couldn't help feeling a little desperate at this moment.

    Eros was sitting on the chair next to Gayan at that time.

    He faintly held a tube of dark blue potion in his hand. The dark blue potion looked more and more beautiful under the dim light, and the faint blue water patterns rippled with a very beautiful arc as the fingers turned from time to time.

    Eros silently looked at Gayan on the ground, there was no emotion in his cold light gray pupils.

    It was impossible to guess what he was thinking at this moment.

    [Warning—the host's vital signs have dropped to 72%! Remind the host that if the vital signs drop to sixty, then your body will suffer irreparable damage, such as permanent disability or other. 】

    Jayan has lost count of how many times he has heard this warning.

    During the last warning, Jiayang's pupils still reacted a little, but this time it was as if he hadn't heard it, and there was no reaction at all.

    Those originally bright azure blue pupils were dull, without the slightest expression, as if the whole person had been completely useless.

    The system called Jia Yang a few more times, but Jia Yang still didn't respond at all.

    Until—

    about ten minutes later, Eros's faint voice sounded: "Have you rested?"

    Now Gayan is very sensitive to Eros' voice, almost as soon as his voice sounds, Gayan's body subconsciously trembled.

    Gayan never imagined that one day he would face this torture agent.

    The whole person froze there completely.

    Although the lethality of the previous torture agents was not weak, at least there was room for maneuver. But once he used this, Jiayang knew that he would have no chance at all.

    Not to mention anything else, the pain can also break Jiayang.

    Although the previous torture agent was also painful, it was only the pain that stimulated your nerves. But this one actually destroys all your bones and nerves, which is much more ruthless than all the previous torture agents.

    "I..." Gayan's voice was very hoarse, as if his vocal cords had been severed.

    "You what?" Eros looked at Gayan on the ground with an indifferent expression.

    Gayan looked at Eros who came in front of him. Although his whole body was numb with pain and almost unconscious, Gayan still grabbed Eros's arm with strength he didn't know where it came from.

    Eros stared at the hand holding his arm, his eyes flickered slightly.

    But did not refuse.

    At this time, Jiayang was talking to the system, and he said hoarsely: [78we231-93... What is behind, what is behind? 】

    Eros looked at Gayan, who was dripping with cold sweat, and the white hand that was clutching the back of his hand as if grasping a life-saving straw. After watching quietly for a while, he slowly withdrew his gaze.

    He stared at the pale Gayan for a few seconds, and then opened the injection hole of the dark blue potion with one hand.

    Gayan's face changed instantly when he saw it.

    He didn't care about anything else, and said directly: "78we231-9321'24, Eros...I, I...cough...cough..."

    Maybe it was because he was too anxious and forced to speak. The injured throat was even more serious, and blood came out when I coughed.

    After Gayan calmed down a bit, he wanted to continue talking.

    But at this time the system said: [I seem to remember that the last two numbers are 26. 】

    Gayan paused.

    Since the system said it, maybe it was right.

    So Jiayang took a gamble and continued hoarsely: "No, I just said something wrong... yes, it is 78we231-9321'26, Eros, you...cough..." Gayang wanted to say that you can go but after checking this code, I also want to explain to him that I didn't intend to kill him on purpose.

    But the throat was weak, and the burning pain made Jiayang feel like his throat was about to be torn.

    Just when he was trying to hold back his cough and the pain in his throat, Eros spoke.

    He looked at the embarrassed Jiayang, and said calmly: "The code is 78we231-9321'22. It's not 24, and it's not 26."