188

At that moment, Jiayang felt his face 'scratch' to heat up.

    He widened his eyes at first, and then began to struggle desperately.

    He even almost took a bite of Gu Qi.

    However, Gu Qi hid quickly and was not bitten.

    Gu Qi grabbed Jia Yang with one hand.

    Gayan, who was restrained by the back of his neck, had no way to resist at all, he just yelled at him fiercely.

    It's like scolding people.

    Surprisingly, Gu Qi wasn't angry, he squinted his eyes and stared at the fluffy little wolf in his hand, and said slightly: "He has quite a temper."

    Jia Yang looked at Gu Qi expressionlessly, thinking about this revenge Living.

    Gu Qi's thumb poked Jia Yang's chin.

    After a while, he stood up, and then walked towards the bathroom with Gayan in his hand.

    As the marshal of the empire, the decoration of the bathroom is naturally incomparable to others.

    The bathroom is very large, and there are three bathtubs in it, all of which are similar to hot springs. Gu Qi directly carried Jia Yang to the hot spring in the middle.

    Gayan is a little afraid of water.

    The main reason is that his body is relatively small now, so he is easy to choke when he jumps.

    Just like the time it was thrown in by the black wolf before.

    It was also that time that Jiayang had a psychological shadow.

    Gu Qi looked at the little wolf whose limbs were tightly hugging his arms and did not let go, glanced at him and said, "Let go."

    Naturally, Jia Yang did not let go.

    Not only did he not loosen but he continued to hold her, and he even increased his strength.

    Gu Qi shook it, but Jia Yang still clung to his arm tightly like an octopus and remained motionless.

    Only the white fluff was blown away by the air.

    If it was before, Gu Qi might be impatient.

    But when he saw the little wolf cub looking at him with round eyes, Gu Qi found strangely that his mood was very peaceful.

    There is no irritability like before that the blood is about to burst.

    It was like a wild beast that was on the rampage, suddenly quieted down.

    [Don't piss off the male lead, the male lead's mental power is a little messed up, as if countless threads are entangled in a mess. According to this mental state, he can't control his emotions, and he may change his face anytime, anywhere. ]

    Jiayang paused: 【You have already said this before. Then again, what the hell happened to him? Crashed and mentally troubled, can you show me the video of this world after I left? ]

    The system was silent for a while: [It stands to reason that it is possible. But... I'd better go and ask the main system for instructions. 】

    Jayang frowned: 【I also need to ask for instructions? ]

    [Of course. ]

    [It's pretty strict. 】Jayang said.