108

Countless eyes are focused on Jia Yang at this moment.

    Gayan, who didn't wear a suit and dress but only casual clothes, looked out of place with this banquet, like a clown who had stepped into the upper class by mistake.

    If ordinary people were in Jiayang's position, they would be so embarrassed right now that they would like to get into the cracks in the ground.

    Only Gayan breathed a sigh of relief.

    He was thinking that luckily he took a shower before he came, and he also washed the only piece of clothing he was wearing yesterday, so the clothes he was wearing now were clean.

    Otherwise, if the whole body is smelly and the clothes are dirty, it will be really embarrassing.

    Jia Yang still wants face.

    【The hero is trying to humiliate you? ] The system came alive.

    【Maybe? ] Jiayang is not sure, but to be honest, he was really surprised at that moment just now.

    But also accepted well.

    Because he had thought about this kind of result and fate as early as the first time he went back to the mission world, who would have imagined that even the three male protagonists of the world had never humiliated him like this.

    And this time, it finally came.

    Jia Yang pursed his lips, it seems that he really did something, otherwise Ye would not have this attitude.

    But he really can't remember.

    That's all.

    Let's adapt first.

    Jia Yang was thinking in a complicated way.

    And those people at the banquet are also looking at Jia Yang at this time. Among them, the rich second generation who played better with Jia Yang back then, except for a few eyes flashing sympathy and complexity, the rest raised their eyebrows because they were watching the show expression.

    Mother Ye wanted to go out subconsciously, but was held back by her husband.

    Father Ye shook his head at his wife, sighed in a low voice: "Ye Yicai is our child." Although he still has the father-son affection for Jiayang for so many years. But Ye Yi is his biological son, he is still clear about this.

    Now the situation is very clear, Ye Yi deliberately humiliated Jiayang.

    And the more this is the case, the less they can intervene as parents, after all, their identities are sensitive. It's fine if it's not too much.

    Mother Ye froze, and then her eyes turned red.

    She glanced at her own son, Ye Yina, and then at Jiayang.

    In the end, I chose to listen to my husband's words and refrained from going out.

    As for Jia Yang's eldest brother, he glanced at him casually, and then withdrew his gaze. Before Jiayang's background was revealed, the brothers had only met each other for a few months, and there was no deep brotherhood in the wealthy family.

    So I don't feel anything when I see this picture.

    If it is true, between the two younger brothers, he still leans towards Gayan. After all, when Jia Yang was still at home, he was not a threat to him because of his playful personality. As a result, his younger brother completely sent him to the frontier when he came back.