106

Not only those bodyguards in black, but also a row of black cars parked by the side of the road.

    This made Gayan suddenly feel like he was in prison and surrounded by enemies.

    【too fast. 】 Jia Yang said to himself.

    Even if the male protagonist locates him through the call just now, it will take some time on the way, right? It's impossible for me to meet the hero as soon as I hang up the phone and go out.

    Unless...

    the hero has found him long ago, and those bodyguards in black suits have long been guarding here.

    That is, when did they come?

    Judging from the situation, they have been guarding the door for at least a day or so.

    【terrible. 】The system is a little excited.

    Jia Yang paused when he heard the tone of the system, and said: [What do you mean? 】

    The system took out another popcorn and ate one, and said: 【No, it just feels very exciting. Every time I watch you and the male protagonist fight wits and bravery, it feels like watching a free blockbuster, which is cool. 】

    Jayang: 【…】

    Jayang took a deep breath, then he pulled down the curtains, then returned to the bed and sat down, his thin lips were slightly pursed into a straight line.

    His brows were slightly frowned, and it could be seen that he was slightly disturbed at this time.

    honestly.

    Gayan never had anything to be afraid of.

    No matter how difficult the first three worlds were, Jia Yang had never been so anxious.

    Because he knows very well what kind of treatment he may have due to the things he did, and it is normal for the hero to retaliate against him in that situation.

    But no matter how bad the situation is, as long as the situation is clear, there is always a chance of a comeback, even if the chance is small.

    But this world.

    Jia Yang was really dumbfounded.

    Because he really hit the hero very lightly.

    But the male protagonist's means to him were a bit beyond his imagination.

    It's like you are playing a very difficult game of chess, but suddenly there is an accident, and half of the game screen is also covered.

    hazy.

    In this case, no matter how you go, you will lose.

    Jiayang began to think hard about what else he had done to anger the hero.

    He really hoped to have it, so that would explain the hero's attitude towards him. Although the situation will become the same as the previous three tricky worlds, at least he has the initiative.

    Unlike now, only passive.

    And once he becomes passive, he will be easily taken away by the hero, and he will end up in a miserable end.

    [Is it the car accident? 】The system also helped Jiayan think about it, and then came to this conclusion.

    [car accident? ] Jia Yang frowned, and then remembered the car accident in which Ye Yi appeared in the data. According to the information, he was bumped on the way to find him, and he was sent to the hospital and became a vegetable for three months.