137

Inside the palace.

    The magician and the knight commander told His Majesty the King that Prince Gayan was taken away by the Elven King.

    I saw that the king's entire face changed at that moment!

    His face was very ugly.

    "It seems that Prince Jiayang is in danger." Another handsome young man in white standing in the palace shook his head and sighed.

    He is the Son of the Temple.

    Because the incident this time is really big, in order not to affect the mainland, the temple also sent the Holy Son out to help the Oslany Kingdom resolve this matter.

    The palace was very quiet, and no one spoke.

    Because everyone knows that what the Son said is true.

    After all, the elves...

    They are as terrifying as giant dragons. No, even scarier than a dragon.

    Especially the elf king.

    When the giant dragon burned the mainland with fire, even though it caused a great disaster, no one dared to ask the elves for help.

    Because in the legend handed down by the ancestors, the elves are very strange.

    It's best not to bother if you can.

    "Then what should we do now?" the king said in a deep voice.

    Of course, the king was extremely unwilling and could not bear to let his son be sacrificed to the dragon.

    But was taken away by the elves.

    He would have preferred Gayan to be a sacrifice.

    Just like the words of Knight Commander Fehrman, death at the hands of the dragon can at least return to the arms of the God of Light.

    But it fell into the hands of the Elven King...

    The king's hand clenched involuntarily, and he suddenly remembered the records in the notes left by every previous king.

    This made the king feel a little upset.

    "The sacrificial ceremony can be held as usual. When the dragon comes, we will explain that Prince Gayang has already been taken away by the elf king. If the dragon still wants to take revenge, it will go to the elves to ask for someone." Shengzi said.

    "Is that all right?" the king sighed.

    "At present, there is only one way." Shengzi said.

    The king was silent.

    But he couldn't find any other way to save it, so he just sighed: "Well, let's try this way."

    This one.

    Gayan followed the beautiful elf king to the forest of elves.

    Jia Yang's eyes lit up when he first came in.

    This elf forest is worthy of being a place where elves live.

    It can be said that it is as beautiful as a fantasy fairyland.

    The mountains are towering, and the white mist is misty.

    There are tall trees all around, the kind that are about ten people thick, with intertwined roots.