117

Qi Rui's face paled instantly after hearing this, and she said in a daze: "Ye...Ye Yi?"

    Naturally, the other people at the scene couldn't recognize Ye Yi's voice.

    I just felt that the voice was very cold, and the host realized that the car had overturned, and the person who answered the phone might not be the owner of the number.

    And just when he was about to explain that this was recording a program, he heard Qi Rui's words.

    At that moment, the host was also stunned.

    Ye Yi?

    Is it Ye Yi who is known as the father of holography? !

    At this moment, the whole scene was in an uproar.

    Even the other actors in the crew were a little excited.

    After all, a character like Ye Yi cannot be described as an ordinary wealthy family.

    And it was such excitement that even the host, who had dealt with countless such emergencies, was a little too slow and forgot to explain.

    Qi Rui moved her mouth and said: "I...I..." Her mind was blank now, except for the pain of not being able to love, that is the panic of being suddenly caught.

    "What do you want to say to him?" Tai Yan's tone was cold, as if immersed in an ice pool for thousands of years.

    Qi Rui: "I didn't..."

    "Miss Qi Rui? I hope this is the last time you call him, understand?"

    Tai Yan's voice was without any warmth, and everyone at the scene seemed to be talking through the phone Feel the bone-chilling chill.

    Qi Rui has never been so indifferent to others before.

    What's more, it was still in front of so many people.

    It felt like he had slapped her hard twice, and his face was burning with pain.

    Seeing this, the host naturally couldn't make the situation serious, so he wanted to help Qi Rui explain quickly.

    But at this moment, another voice appeared on the phone.

    At this time, Jiayan just came out of the bathroom.

    He was wearing pajamas, and water droplets were still dripping from his half-dry black hair, and the water droplets slid down his neck into the invisible depths.

    This made Tai Yan's eyes dim when he saw this scene.

    Jia Yang saw that he was on the phone, so he asked casually: "There are still people calling you at night, are you so busy? President Ye." Tai Yan

    suppressed some dark desire in his eyes, and he said: " I'm really busy."

    Jia Yang raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, then shrugged and said, "Are you busy? I'm going back to the bedroom first?" "

    Can I call your sweetheart when I go back?" Tai Yan said lightly.

    Gayan's smile froze.

    He looked at Tai Yan, who was staring at him expressionlessly with dark eyes in front of him, and was a little dazed for a moment.

    what's going on?

    He just took a shower, why did the sky change again when he came out? !

    "What do you mean?" Jia Yang asked blankly.