31

Probably because the Emperor Feather Crab was so delicious, Jia Yang gradually expanded his target from a small crab leg without knowing it.

    When I came back to my senses, there was only one crab leg left.

    Fortunately, there are still crabs.

    After Eros came over, Gayan glanced at him and found that he didn't say anything even though he saw it.

    Just when Jiayang wanted to explain, Eros opened the crab body, then gave the crab roe to Jiayang, and said, "Do you like Yujun soup?"

    Yujun soup is the soup served in this lunch.

    Gayan smacked his lips and said, "Well, have a few sips?"

    Eros: "Yeah."

    Then Eros fed Gayan a spoon. At this time, Jiayang was fighting for the crab roe, so he subconsciously drank the soup that was brought to his mouth.

    When he finally cleared his mind, he had already had a full lunch here.

    Jiayang spurned himself in his heart, and at the same time thought about whether he should find a reason to come here tomorrow.

    Eros gave the last piece of fruit in the meal to Gayan, and said: "I'm a little busy today, and I may go back later. If you finish processing the documents, you can come to my side and wait for me, and we will go back together.

    " Tighten the fruit, and said: "Success."

    Eros nodded, and then said: "Well, if you are sleepy, take a rest here."

    "OK." While answering, Gayan peeled the fruit slowly.

    Because this thing is also very rare, and it is specially provided by the military region, so Gayan is not easy to keep it alone, and he also gave half of it to Eros.

    Eros did not refuse, but took it and returned to his seat.

    As for Jia Yang, he half-lyed on the sofa and started eating while looking around leisurely.

    In this way, Gayan spent most of the noon time on Eros. When Delton wanted to find Gayan, he searched for a long time but couldn't find it.

    It was only later that I found out that my son had gone to eat at the Eros military building.

    Regarding this, General Delton: "..."

    But after all, the better the relationship between Gayan and Eros, the better the future for Gayan, so although the anger in my heart came up again, I still suppressed it.

    Gayan is very comfortable here.

    Not only does he not need to do anything, he will bring Eros to himself when he is thirsty.

    Compared with the treatment at his father's side, it is almost two levels.

    Gayan didn't want to go back for a while.

    But there is no way, thinking of his father's appearance if he goes back late, Jiayang still feels sorry for him. After dawdling for a while at the end, Jia Yang reluctantly got up and went back.

    And before Jiayang left the door, Eros said lightly: "Emperor feather crabs can only be supplied this month, and after that time it will be next year. If you want to eat, come back tomorrow." Naturally, Jiayang couldn't ask for it, and he immediately

    said : "Okay, then I'll eat with you these few days."

    Eros: "Okay."

    At this time, Gayan didn't know, and he hasn't been to the military restaurant for lunch since then.

    Of course, after going back, Jia Yang still saw his father's cold face.

    But he didn't care, and went back to his office in a hurry.

    Originally, he thought that he would go to Eros to wait for him after he finished processing the documents in the evening, just as he had agreed at noon. But his father seemed to be afraid that he would procrastinate again, so he personally forced him to go to the gene bank.

    Jiayang had no choice but to admit it.

    Although he doesn't want children in his heart, besides that he can only stay in this world for ten years, there is also the fact that his character is not suitable for being a father.

    But since it is necessary, Najayan has nothing to do.